MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

anybody had swineflu yet?

anybody had swineflu yet? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] anybody had swineflu yet? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

anybody had swineflu yet?

He hehe.. too true, Ricdude! A Scottish minister 'predicted' that 10,000 Scottish children would die from Avian flu... and he still has his parliamentary seat!! TM - you are right about the soldier thing and the 1918 Flu Pandemic. British Army medical reports suggest that the flu could have started in 1917, infecting soldiers who were weakened by three years of fighting and mustard gas.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 22/07/2009 19:55  

I phoned the NHS helpline but all i got was crackling on the line.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2009 19:57  

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 22/07/2009 19:58  

so did i an they told me a load o porky's!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 22/07/2009 20:01  

Oh lawd.... Well, they say laughter is the best medicine! (unless you are diabetic, in which case insulin is probably your best bet...)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 22/07/2009 20:11  

RicDude & Tangoman....thats more like it , FG if next year men are affected by the year of the cock i think its only fair if theres a year of the cat as well dont you??

Update Reply
excalibur @ 22/07/2009 20:16  

i was gonna go to mexico...cant now and i am pig sick !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2009 20:23  

stop rhining!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 22/07/2009 20:36  

i'll get me coat!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 22/07/2009 20:37  

kermit the frog has caught swineflu...after unprotected sex with miss piggy.......what a muppet

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2009 20:38  

The wifes bacon us a pie for supper , fortunately i dont feel like pigging it tonight

Update Reply
excalibur @ 22/07/2009 20:48  

i phoned the doc he said said its snout to worry about!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 22/07/2009 21:49  

Me and my mucker got sent to a nursing home to take an elderly man with flu like symptoms to hospital. we were all gloves masks and gowned up when we arrived. When we got there it became a very sensitive situation. the flu like symptoms were swine flu like symptoms. the patient was Jewish in a Jewish nursing home. walking on eggshells sprung to mind. needless to say it was a fast run into hospital to off load not only to minimize our exposure but to avoid putting ones foot in it while making small talk in the back of the bus.

Update Reply
Phil @ 22/07/2009 22:14  

PML @ the funnies on here but seriously... ...Dragon13 swine flu has been reported to be a potential killer if the vicitm is already ill, so yes if that is accurate then we do need to take it seriously. Many have died already. From the government website: Although symptoms of swine flu have generally been mild, a small number of patients will develop more serious illness. Certain groups of people, and people with other health conditions, such as heart or lung disease, are at increased risk. The Health Protection Agency (HPA) estimates that there were 55,000 new cases of swine flu last week. The under-5s and 5-14 year olds are the age groups most affected. The majority of cases continue to be mild but there have been 26 deaths in England and three in Scotland. The HPA points out that the figure is the number of deaths among people with swine flu; not the number of deaths necessarily caused by it. direct.gov.uk/Swineflu/DG_177831 just stick the http and www in front of the URL I agree with Tango if folk used a tissue to catch their sneezes, and washed their hands after sneezing into them, we may not spread germs as quickly. A tip for ya, if ya feel a sneeze coming on and you haven't got or can't get to a tissue in time then sneeze onto your ARM not into your hands. That way the germs aren't on your hands for you to pass them on.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/07/2009 13:36  

kwak, has drag 13 had it confirmed , as they thought a nephew of a friend of mine had it, but then didnt, also not being a nag, but is dragon13 happy about the fact you have just broadcasted the fact on the internet that she has swineflu !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2009 13:47  

FFS!! Ian will ya please read my posts at least twice. I didn't say Dragon has got swine flu This is Dragon13's post I know several people who "have" swine flu, personally I'm not convinced, and in view of the fact that it is a MILDER form of flu, I really can't see what all the fuss is about!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/07/2009 13:50  

oops.humble apologies.but if we stopped joking about things kwak, we would all be miserable and so serious..........apoologies again,i think it read diff when i saw the posting, have you altered it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2009 13:53  

oops.humble apologies.but if we stopped joking about things kwak, we would all be miserable and so serious..........apoologies again,i think it read diff when i saw the posting, have you altered it What are you on about Ian?, first you say something about me saying Dragon has got swine flu now you're saying something about jokes! I wasn't complaining about the sense of humour, I wasn't even complaining. except for you not reading my posts correctly. No I hadn't edited my first post. I edited the response to your post, I added Dragon's post, the one I responded to.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/07/2009 13:59  

did someone get out of bed the wrong side....omg chill kwak, i really dont want a argument

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2009 14:04  

did someone get out of bed the wrong side....omg chill kwak, i really dont want a argument Which side is the wrong side? lol I'm chilled it was you picking me up when you obviously hadn't read my post properly that irritated me.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/07/2009 14:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email