MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

New Years resolutions.

New Years resolutions. (3) - Forums [Biker Match] New Years resolutions. (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

New Years resolutions.

Two resolutions for this year. Firstly, I'm gonna get down to below fourteen stone this year. Got from 23 stone to below 17 last year, so it shouldn't be a problem. Secondly, I AM going to get my first dan grade this year. (Mind you, I said that last year, although my weight at the time would have probably led to my death during the grading lol!!)

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 02/01/2009 10:38  

dont mess with geoff!! me? i'm gonna get a face transplant!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 02/01/2009 10:58  

I'm gona lose 2 stone by March so my Dainese fit better. Started today.....coffee tastes shite without sugar...yuuk

Update Reply
GSXRJim @ 02/01/2009 11:18  

The usual.... get back to the gym and lose some weight stop drinkin (so much!) stop smokin get a life...(or at least some hobbies....)

Update Reply
Catey67 @ 02/01/2009 21:23  

I've broken one of mine already! But never mind, cant do everything can you???

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 02/01/2009 22:03  

Ahhh never mind DC...if its any consolation...I got a gym membership for xmas and i havent been yet...got a glass of morgans and me cigs in front of me....and i'm sat here thinkin....aaaaarrrrgggghhh I'm bored....there must be summat I cud be doin.....lol....so I'm really doin well....!!

Update Reply
Catey67 @ 02/01/2009 22:07  

Not a bad start Catey with the Morgans Im going to lose some weight Have a European road trip and spend a night in the cells Two out of three aint bad so see which two it is

Update Reply
micksaway @ 02/01/2009 22:25  

I'll go for the Euro road trip incorporating a night in the cells lol

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 02/01/2009 22:30  

Blimey geoff! Kudos on the 23 to 17 stone weight loss! And good luck for losing those last 3 and your grading. *tuts at Catey...* Now, now TM... you know there is nothing wrong with those sweet cheeks of yours!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 02/01/2009 22:30  

lol @ TeeCee.... I obviously need taking in hand.....lol ooops there goes the Morgans speaking... And no TM...no need for that transplant!

Update Reply
Catey67 @ 02/01/2009 22:37  

Ive tried that b4 DC out ran belgian cops wasa long time ago when I was wee boy

Update Reply
micksaway @ 02/01/2009 22:40  

I can recommend against trying it with the Swiss police, I have never been flagged down with a submachine gun before and hope never ever to repeat the experience.

Update Reply
prof @ 02/01/2009 23:19  

You didnt grow up in Belfast Machine guns comon sight. Belgian Porsche nil BMW M6 1 Dutch open border Quality

Update Reply
micksaway @ 02/01/2009 23:23  

I decided to get in shape this year. The shape i'm going to use is a sack of spuds!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 02/01/2009 23:44  

Hey Catey - you been reading my mind re the New Years resolutions???? I'm starting on Monday when Hols are over....Honest!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 03/01/2009 13:00  

Yeah great idea HFG ....me too!!.....ahem.... *no-one noticed my crossed fingers there did they...*

Update Reply
Catey67 @ 03/01/2009 19:54  

Tonight, my gym was full of people who have obviously resolved to get fit in 09 (including one guy stomping the hell out of the running machine!). Never mind, it will be back to normal next week.... My gym has a new machine... I can only do a half hour on it though before I feel sick but it's great - it's got Kit Kats, Mars Bars, Snickers..... p.s. you always hear of people pulling muscles but have you ever heard of someone pulling fat?? Just a thought....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 03/01/2009 20:31  

same with the dance classes full of new lady's wantin to learn to tango!! so drench meself in lynx, fake tan black shirt pin stripe trouser's an into the fray!!! [bruce forsyth my hero!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 03/01/2009 21:05  

Lol TeeCee...thats really whats puttin me off goin cos i know it will be really busy (from past experience!) Mind you...ive heard theres a large vibrating machine at the one I'm joining....sounds.....interesting..... moving on.....

Update Reply
Catey67 @ 03/01/2009 21:06  

yayy go get 'em TM.... pin-stripes.....?!!!

Update Reply
Catey67 @ 03/01/2009 21:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email