MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Rossi - The best by far ?

Rossi -  The best by far ? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Rossi -  The best by far ? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Rossi - The best by far ?

Space man all i want was to be just a space man,what did i tell thi look and learn son thats how to ride a bike

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2009 21:22  

truble is yah just spaced out maan lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 04/10/2009 21:26  

I know the is an oldish topic but always a good and sometimes heated one, but is Rossi the greatest of all time.......no.......but before peeps start screaming at me let me say this....he is one of the best as his record shows but there are so many great ones over the years with different disciplines and era's road ,track,trails and on and on.

Of the modern era of GP's he has proved he is the best, but what of 10 years ago ...20...30...40. Ago still has more world titles riding 250/350 and 500 in one day and he rode on the road circuits to win his world titles.

Well i don't think you can pick out just one, i have many favorites......for me i would have to pick KENNY ROBERTS snr.
Don't ask me why it would take to long but there you go.

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 20/12/2009 18:21  

The thing with old records like Ago's is that the rule changes mean that those can't be matched now anyway, no matter how good you are. They just don't run the quantity of races in a day like they used to. I thought Kevin Schwantz was supposed to be one of the best !!! The thing with Rossi though is that his people skills (except when he's spitting out his dummy) match his riding skills, and that's why he is recognised with such reverence. He has a personality like no other racer - and good looks too !!! AND a sexy dad !!! He has it all !!!!

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 20/12/2009 18:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email