MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

The Perfect Husband

The Perfect Husband - Forums [Biker Match] The Perfect Husband - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

The Perfect Husband

THE PERFECT HUSBANDSeveral men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen. MAN: 'Hello'WOMAN: 'Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?'MAN: 'Yes'WOMAN: 'I am at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?'MAN: 'Sure, go ahead if you like it that much.'WOMAN: 'I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2009 models. I saw one I really liked.' MAN: 'How much?'WOMAN: '$390,000'MAN: 'OK, but for that price I want it with all the options.'WOMAN: 'Great! Oh, and one more thing...the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking $2,950,000' for it.MAN: 'Well, then go ahead and give them an offer of $2,800,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra $150,000 if it's really a pretty good price.'WOMAN: 'OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!' MAN: 'Bye! I love you, too.' The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape.He turns and asks: 'Anyone know who this phone belongs to?'

Update Reply
pondlife @ 15/07/2009 16:02  

lmao

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 15/07/2009 16:28  

nice one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2009 16:35  

Haha well good

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2009 16:45  

hehehe.... good one