MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Wet T shirt Fundraiser at Yorkshire Bike Show

Wet T shirt Fundraiser at Yorkshire Bike Show (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Wet T shirt Fundraiser at Yorkshire Bike Show (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Wet T shirt Fundraiser at Yorkshire Bike Show

any photos rach...oops sorry geoff lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2009 13:04  

Nice try Ian! No photos of that nature will be appearing on my profile I'm afraid, you've got no idea who's browsing them and saving them for their own portfolio. I'm not suggesting that's what your intentions are Ian or anyone elses on here but with 20,000 members - some are bound to be on the trawl for *nice* photos for their collections.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 17/07/2009 13:25  

This seems to be another thing that has become a serious thing rather than as it was intended, a bit of light hearted fun. Ian I see your point in the suggestion & yes you took on board my suggestion that it was guys as well as girls ... but it seems everyone assumed that it would be white T shirts that were worn ... for me I would have done it ... would have been wearing one of Mr_P's thick dark T shirts & I would have had plenty of support under it

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/07/2009 19:49  

ill do a wet t shirt but i aint washin any bikes i dont even wash mine. satans slaves from shipley used to be angels but wouldnt join the all england so cant use the name now so must call themselves a motorcycle club so you where both right

Update Reply
dunans @ 17/07/2009 20:58  

thats ok shell...i will wear one of yours lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2009 21:23  

Hey !!! I want it to fit after Ian

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/07/2009 21:35  

oi cheeky, i know my moobs are big but i am sure i wont fill the top lmao @ shell

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2009 21:50  

i dont look good in a wet t shirt!

Update Reply
minger @ 17/07/2009 22:11  

you me both minger lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2009 22:18  

I'll do it as well if instead of a thin white T I'm able to wear something thick, heavy and dark as well!! Perhaps a coat! lol!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 18/07/2009 08:33  

thats a few of us now geoff......think the ladies will bottle it before we do !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/07/2009 08:39  

With all due respect to the males that have offered to do it in white T shirts ... As Ian said , moobs are abundant ... 6 packs seem to be a little short on the offerings. Maybe if you were being 'objectified' as us women who are reg refered to as 'tank polishers' are being then you would have a different opinion to this, the joking about the ample chests some of us have is one thing, taking part in something that is designed for males to leer at is another. As I said , to raise funds yes I would do a bike wash, would do a wet T shirt one (lets face it would prob get wet & end up as a water fight at some point) , but not a white wet T shirt with nothing under it

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/07/2009 13:10  

well if you ladies are expecting a six pack..look away, i am no athletic and toned adonis......i am however very happy with my crate...instead of the six pack, more rolls than greggs me...but then in heinside....i dont belive there would be many kelly brook or liv tyler look a likes either ...!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/07/2009 13:21  

But its not our FACES you will be hoping to look at !!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/07/2009 13:57  

i am sure the bodies wont match either,,,but then i dont go for the super model type anyway shell....normally ther inflatable type lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/07/2009 14:01  

Wet Y-Front competition?

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 18/07/2009 21:16  

I'll pay NOT to see that lol (metaphorically speaking, cos I is skint)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/07/2009 21:17  

Actually at most rallies that is a certainty, not a competition...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 18/07/2009 21:19  

I am sure you could stick an IOU in their waistband, Kwak!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 18/07/2009 21:19  

Oo wash ya mouth out TeeCee! not even with latex gloves on lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/07/2009 21:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email