MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Worlds Easiest Quiz?

Worlds Easiest Quiz? - Forums [Biker Match] Worlds Easiest Quiz? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Worlds Easiest Quiz?

WORLD'S EASIEST QUIZ (Passing requires 4 correct answers) 1) How long did the Hundred Years' War last? 2) Which country makes Panama hats? 3) From which animal do we get cat gut? 4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? 5) What is a camel's hair brush made of? 6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal? 7) What was King George VI's first name? 8) What color is a purple finch? 9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from? 10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane? Remember, you need 4 correct answers to pass. Check your answers below . ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ 1) How long did the Hundred Years War last? 116 years 2) Which country makes Panama hats? Ecuador 3) >From which animal do we get cat gut? Sheep and Horses 4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? November 5) What is a camel's hair brush made of? Squirrel fur 6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal? Dogs 7) What was King George VI's first name? Albert 8) What color is a purple finch? Crimson 9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from? New Zealand 10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane? Orange (of course)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/07/2009 15:10  

lmao !! Good One Jackie

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/07/2009 15:35  

LMAO .. I know a few that would be confused with the answers there to that. Good one Jackie ... I needed something to smile at this morning when I read it , but couldnt post as my boss was hovering

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/07/2009 16:17  

you should of kept the answers till tomorrow, then you could of marked everyones answers.....i knew them all.............

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 17:43  

when i read them on your post jackie lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 17:43  

The Canary Islands are in the Atlantic, not the Pacific. (yes, i know, there's always one)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 19:01  

Being a terminally sad soul I got most of them right. I really need to get out more

Update Reply
prof @ 13/07/2009 19:07  

Ian - detention for u lol

Prof - i put this on here especially for u :) (creep that i am)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/07/2009 19:59  

Why thany you maam, creeping is always gratefully received.

Update Reply
prof @ 13/07/2009 20:38  

lmao nice 1 JB

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 14/07/2009 08:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email