MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

On the scrounge for raffle prize donations

On the scrounge for raffle prize donations - Forums [Biker Match] On the scrounge for raffle prize donations - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

On the scrounge for raffle prize donations

Hi all

Thought I'd give this its very own thread, as people won't necessarily click on a discussion for an event they can't get to.

I'm more than aware that times is tough at the mo, but if anyone would be willing to donate a raffle prize for the Kent Air Ambulance Fundraiser being organised in September by the YCOC, they would be most grateful for your help.

I'm down for some Wannabe sparkly specials of course and all the traders are donating a prize for the draw.

Please send me a PM and I will put you in contact with the show organisers.

Thank you for your support

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 08/07/2009 13:10  

Yep im up for sorting some raffle prizes, for such a good fundraiser.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2009 16:47  

You is a good man Nodrog. I don't care what anyone else says

Will pop in to see you one day next week with some flyers too - thanks! Much appreciated and I know the chaps & chapesses of the YCOC will appreciate it too

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 09/07/2009 16:56  

Ha well we cant all be perfic so i dont care what ! anyone say's. Yeah pop em up and i will get em out (Oh and behave you lot)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2009 19:44  

WB,don't forget the Flames and Flames flyers. Got more if you need them. Sure Venty won't mind.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2009 02:43  

They're in the "pile of stuff wot I've got to give Nodrog" already

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/07/2009 07:03  

Tell him about those wonderful t-shirts that you have that will go well with the wonderful jewellery you so happen to have on you at the time.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2009 09:59  

*chortles* I like your way of thinking

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/07/2009 10:12  

I like your way of thinking I can think of quite a few people that don't.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2009 15:19  

Tsk tsk. Inconsequential ne'er do wells, no doubt

Meanwhile... back to the subject... can I tempt anyone else into supporting this excellent cause please? You don't have to be resident in Kent (you never know when or where you or a loved one might need the services of an air ambulance!) & I'll make sure your contribution is credited if you so desire.

I'm not on the scrounge for thousands of pounds worth of sponsorship y'know

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/07/2009 15:32  

Alas Wannabe I wish I could help out but I'm permanently skint and have nowt left that hasn't already gone to the charity shops.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/07/2009 16:44  

Aw thanks Kwak - you're a good'un and no mistake Tis the thought that counts and you're in a WAY tougher position than most of us!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/07/2009 16:49  

Plenty of people on here that could donate though. Hopefully none of us will ever need an ambulance of any sort but donate anyway,you never know.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2009 16:53  

Yep i agree Ricdude Come on girls & boy's lets see some donations, I will try and get a Air Ambulance donation box for the shop. And do a little *arm twisting* on the customers Ohhhhh no flyers YET well it is only Monday

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 22:32  

There's a whole lotta week to go yet Nodrog!

Oooooh... a donation box in the shop would be fabulous! Thank you so much

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/07/2009 22:55  

Donation box on it's way. Have to pratice on arm twisting but must remember not to ! break em

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2009 09:36  

I do appreciate that times is hard and that the Friendlies are also looking for raffle prizes, but if anyone can help out with this one too, I'd be most grateful

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/07/2009 15:02  

How about a free ticket to the Ure Welcome Rally donated to make some money for a good cause. Person wins,goes to rally spends money. All win all round.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2009 17:22  

Just bought wachy bubbles that u can stand on top of one another well it was 4 the kids but i wanted a go..Dont worry i bought 2 tubes... could send them to u..Make agood booby prize in raffle?

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 01/08/2009 21:07  

Thanlks RR,if you pm Wannabe she will arrange it with you for it is she that is sorting it i believe.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/08/2009 21:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email