MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

maintanence day

maintanence day (5) - Forums [Biker Match] maintanence day (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

maintanence day

Steady on nitro! I suggest you go have a lie down before you go into overdrive at the naughty thoughts going through your mind as we speak!!!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 13/07/2009 18:50  

Is it just me or is Nitro getting too excited to control his keyboard finger and repeating himself! We heard you the first time mate

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 13/07/2009 19:15  

Sorry guys and gals .. how do you remove multiple posts ? Just don`t know why it did that ? Sorry again

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 13/07/2009 19:33  

i was thinking the same dave, think me and thee should supervise the water control, make sure the ladies are wet enough

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 19:37  

Most absolutely definately .. There`s some nicely filled T shirts in the friendlies .. It`d be a shame if they stayed dry wouldn`t it ? .. If we did it at squire`s .. nearly every biker would want to have a look and see whats happening .. I reckon more than 50 % would have their bikes washed .. Loads o money ..

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 13/07/2009 19:46  

seems like a plan to me, with us in charge buddy....the a team is back !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 19:51  

Come on Cassie .. You`re the organiser .. Se if we can book squire`s again .. Bike washing .. Friendly / wet T shirt Stylee .. Ladies to wash the bikes .. Guy`s collecting monies and keeping the ladies topped up with drinks etc ..

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 13/07/2009 19:56  

i will be on the water sprayer....seriously cassie, think nitro and i have a point, we would make a packet

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 20:02  

Had an idea .. could we incorporate this bike washing into the yorkshire bike show ? there will be lots more people .. we`ll have tents there so the ladies can get changed afterwards .. do it over 2 days possibly ?

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 13/07/2009 20:24  

AHEM !! GENTS !!! **wonders if you still qualify to be called Gentlemen with the thoughts that are running round in your heads?** & what tittilation do us ladies get in return? You guys in white boxers & having a wet boxer contest????

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/07/2009 21:34  

The bragging rights that you made more money than us ..You ladies reckon you are the better at most things than us gents ? and you`ll prove it .. Come on ladies .. you know it`s a very good idea .. Even though the idea was a blokes

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 13/07/2009 21:40  

Me thinks a challenege is in order then

who can make the most money us ladies or u gents ????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/07/2009 21:48  

Ahem boys,your obviously forgetting that there are LADIES among the friendlies and i for one put a higher price on my dignity than a fiver you also couldn't have been paying attention yesterday when a topless wash was suggested................. performed by the guys of course so c'mon lads,whose gonna be the first to stick their name down to flash THEIR flesh

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 21:57  

I would offer Cass, but me an water are mortal enemies Besides, I wouln't want to frighten off the customers or put you ladies to shame

Update Reply
Emzed @ 13/07/2009 22:05  

Due to all your hard work yesterday buddy i think you have earned a pass only one pass per event tho guys

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 22:10  

hey cass, what can i say, if you go topless ....i will.....lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 22:25  

but i have pride and dignity Ian...........and far too high a price

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 22:37  

me too....wouldnt get my moobs out for anyone lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 22:45  

i'll do it , no probs wi getting me top off .

u can look ladies but no touching

Update Reply
fastjock @ 13/07/2009 22:55  

well my boobs are stayin under raps, u cant afford for me to go topless or a wet t shirt either ian...lol

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 13/07/2009 23:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email