MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Two bikes or a bike and a car?

Two bikes or a bike and a car? (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Two bikes or a bike and a car? (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Two bikes or a bike and a car?

wow....took me 4 years to get my 4 years no claims...nice one bc ...who is that with ??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2009 12:31  

A quote Ian..

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 02/07/2009 22:30  

I'm right off cars. Road tax cost, Insurance cost, diy servicing without a lift....all make me want just 2 wheels. If only for a feasible way to get to work in December without having one I'd have been to the scrppy by now

Update Reply
njl @ 02/07/2009 23:00  

A lot of companies will quote for multiple bikes, I'm with KGM through Bikesure and can have up to 4 bikes on my policy. If I buy a new toy I can add a bike to the policy for a £30 admin fee as long as it is not a higher group/higher value than the first bike on the policy. Carole Nash still do 6 wheel policies and I think Benetts do as well.

Update Reply
prof @ 03/07/2009 06:33  

right with ya there njl, i have my van and my bike. but with insurance as it is, i wouldnt even consider a car again.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/07/2009 06:37  

yeah understand it was a quote bc,just wondered who with as i may give em a call, as cn quoted me too much for my renewal.but its not till december anyway.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/07/2009 06:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email