MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Flames and Frames '09

Flames and Frames '09 (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Flames and Frames '09 (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Flames and Frames '09

Aha! It would help if I had the band name right

I knew it was Electric something... but I was searching for Electric Rhythm... begins with R, 2 syllables... I was close!

I'm going to petition Matt to see if we can get 8ft girlie's ID changed to Vodka Veins

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 21/09/2009 18:02  

great show the league were fantastic on friday night. 90% proof did a great set of rock standards how somebody else manages to pull off robert plants high notes is a mystery to me electric river a group of young guys doing there first custom show played a fantastic set and hats off to the organisers for giving an unknown band a chance great selection of cars and bikes in the show nice to see all the winners being ridden or driven up [or being pushed kicking an old triumph was a bit to much after a heavy night for someone] DS i think won the prize for most palatial accomodation wandered over to help put up her tent 5 minutes work thinks i not allowing for the 3 bed mansion that she had bought with her. i had my work laptop with me as i was going to put a few photos on the events but never had the time to think about it to much fun being had. many thanks to the organisers roll on next year

Update Reply
punkdude @ 21/09/2009 18:12  

a great weekend indeed!! dispite breaking all but one of my nails putting up the hotel.. Big Thanks to Punkdude for his muscles and mallet... you da man!!!! And... i managed without hair staightners!!( seee.. betcha never knew such a bush head was hidden eh??).. and have now recieved much needed tharapy from portaloo experience..... three showers... two hair shampoos and a bath...later...... sorted! ANL were amazing live and so was Electric River.. awesome stuff. Beer tent.... Fab.... and plenty of it!! Food...... Fab Twisted Trinket's..... Amazing Beautiful sparklies from the wonderful talented Wanabe!! Fab.. Weather... perfect!! Just wish i could have stayed a bit longer on sunday! everything well organised for such a big event.... role on next year!!!! well done FR for coming back on yer crutches girlie!!! oh so many memories... so much laughter...... so much vodka....... and just for eight foot girlie...... chips!!!!!!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 21/09/2009 18:17  

DS i thought you left early to take off that pale deathly white make up you had on Ducks light sabre swing and takes off for a galaxy far far away

Update Reply
punkdude @ 21/09/2009 18:24  

Oi...Oi... PD!!!! next year main attraction at F&F....... PD frozen in carbonite!!!!! One Bounty Hunter already dispatched..... you can run.. but you cant hide Punkdude!!!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 21/09/2009 18:31  

Will be some changes next year but for the better,only adding not taking away.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2009 18:36  

Aw, you didn't tell me there was a maths quiz there... Sounds like it was a great success! Looking forward to seeing some pics but looking even forwarder to actually getting there one year!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 21/09/2009 18:53  

On the way there Thursday to set up the stall tent, I happened to notice that there's a Ramada Inn in the not too far distance from the site... so you never know, we may even be able to persuade some non-campers to join us next year If it's going to be held on the same site... They may yet find a bumpier field with a few extra thistles for us

You're a very naughty lady DS - I've not even paid you that bribe I promised yet!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 21/09/2009 18:58  

Having been there all weekend, I didn't see the sign up at the entrance until we left: "This is not a music festival" Love it! If I'd not been so naffing kuckered and the camera hadn't been buried somewhere under all the stock, I'd have grabbed a pic of it.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 21/09/2009 19:01  

A bumbier field you say? Always eager to please we are WB. TeeCee,shame you weren't there,missed a good weekend. Maybe next year hopefully.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2009 19:12  

Ironic as well because the music/band line up was the best i've seen at a show this year

Update Reply
punkdude @ 21/09/2009 19:15  

All points being noted PD,your not the first to mention it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2009 19:16  

Some of the music at the shows/rallies has been that dire this year, we've just given up and gone to bed!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 21/09/2009 19:40  

all points noted RD teaching the people of sussex who Mr daniels is being one of them hopefully

Update Reply
punkdude @ 21/09/2009 19:49  

We had a delivery PD but it fell over on the roundabout friday.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2009 20:03  

Sounds like you all had a great time, hope there's some piccies to see. (off to check now). A hotel down the road eh? Hmmmmmm....

Update Reply
Roachy @ 21/09/2009 23:52  

I think it might just be within reasonable staggering distance too... hard to tell from the motor.

There's always Le Château Diamond Sabre otherwise. We thought they must've taken a wrong turn and got lost in the West Wing, they were so late up Saturday!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 22/09/2009 01:30  

Late up saturday is an understatment WB.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/09/2009 17:39  

....... oh but in comfort we were!!! particularly with the heating in the great hall!!! and of course the en suite.....complete with wee wee pots!!! courtesy of the jo bunny!! she is such a thoughtful kinda girlie!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 22/09/2009 17:39  

Tooooooo much information DS.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/09/2009 17:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email