MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Farmyard - The gathering

Farmyard - The gathering (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Farmyard - The gathering (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Farmyard - The gathering

Ladies... a word

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 17/06/2009 19:22  

hee hee by the look of ya pic nowt measures up to yours shell lol i mean that in a very non sexual, totally straight way u understand !!

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 17/06/2009 19:24  

aw ur a pussy cat ian...lol

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 17/06/2009 19:24  

well ........... What can I say to that one ... lol ... your right debs !! On both counts !! Now ... where did we say we were all meeting ???

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/06/2009 19:25  

fire field shell.....hot stuff us lot tha knos lol

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 17/06/2009 19:32  

lmao corse weare ... we were wondering off thread so far we were having a picnic in the next county ... I will be arriving with Kaz & Stells, the route Ian has planned takes us past Stellas & Kaz knows a route thats less hilly & more 125 friendly by the sounds of it for Squires to site. Looking forward to it

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/06/2009 19:43  

nice 1, meet u thr, i'll give ya a txt when we land hopin to get there bwt 12 ish will save as much space as we can

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 17/06/2009 20:08  

Gosh think I must be having a senior moment but I have lost the plot reading this thread. Just a word of warning for anyone going to Squires it maybe busy, a guy from bike club said that is where the British Legion are starting there 1000 mile bike ride from on Saturday and people will be camping there from Friday Look forward to meeting up with everyone over the week end, all have a safe ride and thanks for the info about the hills I am likely to encounter on my ride there, think I will have rescue remedy on tap if there as bad as your all saying.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 17/06/2009 22:27  

CG take the route Karey suggested the others not nice one so bad caravans cannot use it, other is so so but has sharp right bend up hill and you carry on going up hill after!

Thanks for the tip about Friday

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/06/2009 07:10  

CG, Shell..... the route i tried, did have a fairly steep hill, too, but it went up and flattened out, then up then flat etc, so not as bad as Sutton which is constant climbing with a hairpin ( we came down that way too shell) lol Although I was on pilly and not riding Ziggy, I'm sure its not too bad, been told to just keep it in 2nd all the way up. I'm sure we will be fine.

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/06/2009 07:19  

On way to FYP :oD see some if not all of you there!!!!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 18/06/2009 08:41  

Hi guys and galls, ive not been on comp for a while and have just replyed to my emails before reading posts, but will meet up somewhere on route or on site!!!with someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Relly looking forward to seeing all again, did not think it was possible to miss you lot soooo much craig..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2009 11:30  

aw craig, we missed ya too lol

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 18/06/2009 12:01  

Thanks cc, cant wait till morning but have to go to work now..... hope to see all tomorrow somewhere, sometime, sober but probably not!!!!(sober that is) might not get to comp again before tomorrow so c u all there.. craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2009 12:11  

Heyyy Craig.. good to hear from you again. Look forward to seeing you and your someone special at FYP!

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/06/2009 13:26  

Just an FYI. Listening to traffic report this afternoon and they mentioned a bit of chaos at sutton bank. I dont know the area and presume it will have all cleared up before tomoz. just thought you'd like to know.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 18/06/2009 16:43  

Blueboy,Kaz and myself are meeting at 1 at the busby stoop,thirsk if anyone wants to meet.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/06/2009 21:16  

Well its 6 am, I am awake, mr p is still in the land of zzzz' and I am wondering if we have packed all that we will need, after all we have only packed once. LolHowever you're all getting there ride safe and see you on the field

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 19/06/2009 05:57  

Just to let you all know, bikerchick41 has already submitted FarmYard 2010 on events, if last year was anything to go by then this should be one of the best, its defo one of the biggest, so get them mugs of yours on the events page!!!!!! This is the one where Stella went in a virgin,,,,and came out NOT

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/02/2010 13:43  

OI!! I resemble that remark ps - knee on the road to recovery - am gonna try & NOT bust the other one this time!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 07/02/2010 13:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email