MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Farmyard - The gathering

Farmyard - The gathering - Forums [Biker Match] Farmyard - The gathering - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Farmyard - The gathering

As the Farmyard is less than a week away I thought I would start a thread to finalise who is meeting who where on the way in and what time everyone is planning on getting there. I will start the ball rolling. Depending on what time I can get away from work, I plan on getting there between 6 -7 pm and I will be in the non fires field.

Update Reply
Phil @ 12/06/2009 20:23  

LOL have you not read the Farmyard thread PP? I'm marshalling and will be on the gate friday 8-midnight and saturday 8-midday camping in the fire feild near the copse towards the back woods opposite the House. May see you around anyway. Lots of others have written stuff on meeting etc.

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 13/06/2009 00:28  

Yep, i have read the farmyard thread. this thread is to be a condensed version so ppl don't have to wade through pages of posts.

Update Reply
Phil @ 13/06/2009 09:09  

actually nice one PP - I was considering starting a new - 'where we meeting' thread aswell! Personally am thinking about going into the non fire field (& then sneaking around Cassie & Marks fire lol) Am off on the friday so will probably be there in the afternoon sometime. Have no idea how to distinguish the tent from everyone else's. So if ya wanna give me a bell PP & then we can meet up - or we'll save you some space send me a PM

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 13/06/2009 10:06  

Cheers Stella, PM on the way.

Update Reply
Phil @ 13/06/2009 14:41  

ok - having discussed this on Sunday - we're thinking about heading to Squires for about lunchtime - if anyone wants to meet us there & then we can travel up together & then maybe meet others on the way?? PP-got ya PM - will give ya a bell, then you got my number

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 15/06/2009 19:18  

CG and myself are heading up friday morning but were going to emzeds gaff first. expect to get to site mid afternoon possibly as late as 4pm best if someone is willing to swap phone numbers with me or CG and if some one could be nice enough to keep a patch of grass free in the fire free field for a couple of medium sized tents i have jack daniels and i'm prepared to use it!!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 15/06/2009 19:40  

dont forget me ...and tony whos been good enough to wait till i finish work and make sure i get there safely, but probs be about 7 or 8 till we get there :o( Hope u have your phones on!! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/06/2009 19:47  

For anyone interested,Mark,myself and Kaz will be meeting in Thirsk,lunchtime/early afternoon.Give us a shout if you wanna meet and we'll sort a time. Also if anyone wants space kept in the firey field,give a little whistle

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2009 21:29  

Cassie.. can u just clarify u mean Caz and not me (Kaz) I'm gettin miself confused here ..lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/06/2009 21:37  

now,don't you go confuzzing me Caz,its taken me ages to get this right,your caz with a c

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2009 21:41  

nooooooooooooo I'm Kaz with a 'kicking K' as in Karen Caz is Caz with a 'Curly C' as in Caroline.. Karey = Kaz compare the meerkat.. simples !

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/06/2009 21:52  

PML @ Meerkat (he's also got worms)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/06/2009 22:07  

Er...what was that? Karey = Kaz = simples

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2009 23:11  

Thats what i said ok then it wasan't,but it was what i meant

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2009 23:12  

oi !! XK !! grrrrrrr Kwak.. whos got worms?? lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/06/2009 23:13  

Kwak.. whos got worms?? lol The MEERKAT!!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/06/2009 23:18  

pmsl.. wot u on, mrs??

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/06/2009 23:28  

A computer chair

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/06/2009 23:36  

Oh oops we've done it again sorry P P back to topic who is going?, stick your name down

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/06/2009 23:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email