MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I've been told i'm mad has a box of frogs

I've been told i'm mad has a box of frogs - Forums [Biker Match] I've been told i'm mad has a box of frogs - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I've been told i'm mad has a box of frogs

hi everyone (don`t know if this is in the right place so might get moved) well there`s sadnews and well why my mates think of me soo. well sad news first well to me my tl is going has it`s costing me a fortune to run in fuel last run out full to empty 55 miles and the cost of my divorce has taken it`s toll. the good news two very good work friends are helping me out. dan is selling his streetfightered s-reg gsx600f teapot, he will sell it me for a few hundred has he`s not using it now mot`d plus t&t. the other mate steve has a complete 1200 bandit engine on a pallet in his garage, he had a project in mind but he`s going to be a dad so has he says common sense which he`ll sell cheap and save for me too.(hmmm ?? common sense??) but here`s the box of frogs moment after a few questions on my other site the engine is a relatively straight forward job so 1200cc in a light 600cc frame (sorry geek moment ) here`s the mad science madness, funny thing is when i was told this bit it started to thunder and rain (spooky) steve knows where there is an holeshot turbo kit for the 1200 engine, as you can guess i`m like a bloke who has won the lottery and megan fox (just incase the woman out of the transformers film) wants to marry. when the madness starts i`ll post up some pics

Update Reply
hightower @ 05/06/2009 17:41  

ANY pics of Megan Fox would be most appreciated, I am sure... Sounds an interesting project - good luck!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 05/06/2009 17:44  

here you go teecee http://images.psxextreme.com/wallpapers/ps3/megan_fox_01.jpg hope this works

Update Reply
hightower @ 05/06/2009 23:47  

pervs lol

Update Reply
RC @ 06/06/2009 00:35  

i would rather look at a bike lmao...then megan fox

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2009 06:44  

"hope this works" ???? Cheers hightower! She's a pretty lass right enough!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 06/06/2009 10:49  

just for you ian here we go. http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/8185/1000385k.jpg this is what she looks like at the mo streetfightered fitted with the standard engine with two tone paint. the madness will commence soon juist got to gather all my bits i require.

Update Reply
hightower @ 06/06/2009 15:02  

Ive been called mad often so dont worry!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 06/06/2009 20:53  

haha bc ive been called alot worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 07/06/2009 00:09  

cant believe that rc lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2009 07:45  

nice pic of the bike Ht , taking on any bike project requires a bit of madness .oh , and a lot of patience , i'd still love to build a trike using an old bmw boxer engined bike ..

Update Reply
excalibur @ 07/06/2009 08:05  

sounds like that would be a relaible trike exc, what ya done to the weather buddy ??????????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2009 08:06  

still looking good here , might turn out to be a magic day , but i'm not riding today unfortunately ...got my sad face on ..ha ha

Update Reply
excalibur @ 07/06/2009 09:55  

cheers excaliber yeah the bike is lovely and it`s been cared for which helps alot. the best thing for my project a very very nice friend of mine has opened a custom bike shop and he`s going to help me when he can when things go alittle pear shaped or i mess things up hehe.

Update Reply
hightower @ 07/06/2009 19:16  

Just how mad is a box of frogs anyway?

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 07/06/2009 20:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email