MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Star signs Very True

Star signs Very True (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Star signs Very True (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Star signs Very True

OOH ! Heck ( Virgo ) sounds about right too. and there was i thinking im unique HAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 04/01/2010 11:16  

PISCES, LOL WEIRD BUT IN A NICE WAY , HAHAHA

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 04/01/2010 11:42  

Oooh Boody. .I know Me too! Can't get that out of my mind now!!

I am weird

I am weird

I am weird. . . . . but in a NICE way ??????!!!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 04/01/2010 23:11  

Hmmm.... SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One) I think not! Spontaneous. Only when I plan it out thoroughly High appeal. What, sexy when only on the top of a mountain? Only yeti's need apply Rare to find. You can find me on farcebook, MySparce and all social websites! Great when found. Should that be 'Grates when found'? Loves being in long relationships.. Yeay, one right!!!! So much love to give. Work issues, financial problems ....you can have them all, they're free to a good home! Not one to mess with. Like Mr T, but white, bald, medium build and I don't advertise Snickers! Very pretty.. Very romantic. Pretty, me? and I can't serenade to save my life!Nice to everyone they meet. Obviously this astrologist never met me! Their Love is one of a kind. If it was three of a kind, then I'd have to shag Lenny Henry Silly, fun and sweet. So's Sherbert Dib-Dab Have own unique appeal. Well it suits Cassie just fine! Most caring person you will ever meet! Most Scaring more like! Amazing in the you know where..!!! saying nowt Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying. And there's the 3rd one right. All in all I can't agree with the majority of star signs in general, although I certainly can't debunk it 'cos I do believe in all things spiritual and star signs tend to come under the 'alternative' banner. What I object to is people who con others when producing star signs and they just make it all up as they have no inner knowledge.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 05/01/2010 00:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email