MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (573) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (573) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

Hi everyone, newbie here. Juat booked my cbt so just starting out on my own. I have been a pillion for a fair few years but now going it alone. Hope you all having nice weekend 😀

Update Reply
Andipandi @ 06/08/2022 22:08  

Welcome to B(asically) M(ad) Andipandi. I'm sure you will find a warm welcome awaits you. 😊👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 07/08/2022 17:40  

Welcome to life on 2wheels andi, you'll never regret it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2022 13:34  

Hi, probably don't count as a new member but I haven't been on here for 13 years till this week. Single again. Still hopeful, love and light good people ❤

Update Reply
Evers @ 08/08/2022 20:41  

Single is probably the best option.
Pick yourself up, dust yourself down and don't forget to enjoy yourself to the nth degree!
😊

Chin up and enjoy life on the open road.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/08/2022 21:50  

Hi people done my mod 2 training today and got my mod 2 tomorrow hopefully out blasting tomorrow evening if anyones around wish me luck!

Update Reply
OjwithdaJuice @ 09/08/2022 16:11  

Welcome and good luck for your Mod2 tomorrow OJ, oh, and happy birthday too.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 09/08/2022 20:08  

Just joined, so saying hi. I'm Helen, fairly new to the whole biker scene so it's a bit intimidating. Currently a bit obsessed with all things 2 wheels and the whole biker scene and lifestyle. Met some lovely people so far at a few events and want to get my own wheels at some point. Looking forward to meeting more people here. Come say hi! x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2022 09:47  

Welcome to life on 2 wheels its the best feeling in the world

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2022 10:55  

Just popped in to say Hi to one and all.

Update Reply
Shell400 @ 13/08/2022 08:35  

Greetings members, I'm Ivan and new here. Newcomers are encouraged to say 'Hi' but alas, being proud of being British, and equally so our language, I will avoid such an Americanism. And other words such as, 'gonna,' 'straightaway,' 'my bad,' 'deplane,' 'wait on,' 'touch base,' etc. So how about either -

'Salutations, felicitations, and cordial greetings?' Or alternatively 'Watcha cocker?' But never 'Hi!'

'This chap's strange!' I imagine the cries. Yes of course I am. British, eccentric and not embarrassed by such. And let's have none of this 'bro,' 'man' or similar nonsense.

Anyone wish to join me in singing 'There will always be an England?'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2022 11:55  

helloooo, oww doooo all newbies 💃💃and thank you so much for the unexpected English language lesson for today Ivan 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

oh ... forgot to say hiya 🤭🤭🤪🤪🤪 😂

can we sing Jerusalem instead......😂

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Greetings members, I'm Ivan and new here. Newcomers are encouraged to say 'Hi' but alas, being proud of being British, and equally so our language, I will avoid such an Americanism. And other wor...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2022 22:28  

Hi, newbie here. What's occurring down south?

Update Reply
Harleyman04 @ 18/08/2022 23:46  

I dunno Harleyman, I'm oop Norf!

I do hope you will excuse my Northern slang.

I do tend to type as I speak.

Have we managed to scare Ivan off already or have the local dialect police already charged him with offences against the grand folk o' t'Norf?! 🤔😳😁👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/08/2022 17:12  

Hi peoples I'm Pete.

Update Reply
Triple P @ 25/08/2022 20:50  

Hello all..newbie here.

Update Reply
Jed64 @ 30/08/2022 13:08  

Welcome onboard Jed. Hope you are finding you're way around ok. 👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/08/2022 14:19  

Hey I’m from Cambridge area 😊😎

Update Reply
Davis @ 30/08/2022 14:25  

Hi. I'm based in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/08/2022 21:00  

Hi All just want to say Hi... been widowed now for 18 months now so gona try to get back on the horse... been into bikes my whole life love the rally scene.. worked in the music business most of my life... i live near Sherwood forest in Nottingham-shire next rally i am attending will be Soggy Moggy with my grown kids... looking forward to meeting and hopefully dating a like minded lady biker..... L&R to all Ses

Update Reply
sesthedude @ 31/08/2022 10:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email