MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (540) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (540) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

Welcome onboard RR55 and openerup. Check out the forums and events, things are starting to move a little as lockdown eases. So if you see a rideout or meet you would like to join, stick your name on the thread or event (if on the calendar) and introduce yourself. The meets are great way to meet other BMers 👍🏻😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/08/2020 17:59  

Hellooo 🙋and a mahoosive B M welcome to all our newbies.

(If you enter the chat room please wear a virtual face covering, and a lovely virtual white jacket with buckles on, both in the cupboard behind the door, we're getting low on them, must ask Matt to order some more, oh yes and please don't eat the virtual crayons.) 🤣

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/08/2020 02:24  

Hello im new 🤘👋

Update Reply
ajw22 @ 01/09/2020 16:35  

Hello to all. There's nothing like sticking yourself online and enjoying reading some of the info you receive, from the slightly bizzare to hilarious (upset one lovely person I think already but these text can send the wrong meaning so sorry if your reading this....big hug). Ive been riding off and on since I passed my test (oh god here we go)....nearly 30 years ago!!! Had a bit of a break (due to travelling, family and emigrating)then bought a nice heavy bike so I can feel really confident on it (not!) Lol, love it though 😂😘. As friends have dispersed around the country I will be looking for a bike more suitable next year so I can travel further when this virus hopefully allows. Wales next month hopefully on my next break from working horrible nights. Look forward to maybe meeting some of you at event's next year! 😎I just joined some local girl bikers for rides out so Ill drag them along! 👍😂😉xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2020 16:36  

Welcome to all new members I would normally say jump in the waters always warm but so twat has chucked the biggest Chinese take away in the pool and buggered up the whole year. But plans are starting to take 2021 into a year to remember if you dont drink too much lol. Hope to see you all soon

Update Reply
JP @ 03/09/2020 18:07  

Newish,but never gone in forums ,hard to know what to say or write.So I'll just say a big hello to everyone today😁

Update Reply
The mancunian @ 04/09/2020 11:13  

Welcome ajw22, Plan26 and Mancunian. You've all taken the first step by posting on here. Check out the other forums, see if there is anything happening that would may like to attend, stick your name on the event in the calendar and get yourself along to meet like-minded folk.

The rideouts/meets are a great way of introducing yourself to other members and forming friendships/rideout buddies.

Enjoy👍🏻😀

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/09/2020 17:29  

Hi all, Ian from Somerset here, just joined. Current ride is a triumph 1200 explorer, had nearly 2 years now so looking to change, usual suspects of GS1250 and Multistrada look good but looking for something a little lighter i can throw about a bit more. Any suggestions?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2020 18:30  

Hello

Update Reply
Happens @ 05/09/2020 19:56  

I just want to say Hi to everyone, and hope to speak with some of you soon. What a great site
Ally bally 🙂
Knowing me I’ve probably just come on to the wrong forum but hi anyway lol 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2020 22:33  

Definitely the right forum. Welcome.
Not been on here that long myself but everyone seems friendly enough....

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 05/09/2020 23:12  

Joined a little while ago, thought I'd post something.
The usual 50 something, had bikes when younger, BSA was the first, rode up until about 15 years ago, after suffering from depression, my partner walked out a few years ago. (Can't blame her, it's difficult to deal with). I thought if I don't do something to change my outlook, I never will.
So looking back at the happy times, motorcycles were always heavily involved. So went out and bought a new bike. XSR900 a bit of an animal, done 3k miles in the 2 months I've had it, and still the itch to "adjust" some stuff, new mirrors, fly screen, shorty adjustable levers, saving for exhaust, rear shock (Nitron) and Andriani fork kit, Fat swallow bars, tail tidy.... the list goes on.
Bit of a loner, a geek, and enjoying being back on a bike, even if it brings out the hooligan in me.

If links are allowed, this was my last bike. https://i.imgur.com/z99wSbp.jpg

This is the new one. https://i.imgur.com/Uz6gq9P.jpg

Update Reply
rev667 @ 06/09/2020 09:48  

Welcome Ian, Happens, Allybally and Rev. 👋🏻

Hope you all find what you're looking for👍🏻

See, my previous post ^^^

The rideouts/meets are a great way of introducing yourself to other members and forming friendships/ rideout buddies.

Maybe see you in a field or cafe somewhere 😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/09/2020 10:55  

Hello everyone. Bob here from the peak district, still a learner rider but early days. :)

Update Reply
Bobby D @ 06/09/2020 19:31  

Hi everyone, i,m new to the group, hope everyone OK during this covid nonsense, hope to here from you guys soon and make some friends

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2020 21:08  

Hi all newbies, have a look around a join in

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 06/09/2020 21:38  

Hello all!

I'm looking forward to spending some time on here and maybe making some new friends in the biker community along the way.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2020 00:46  

《Wipes boots & comes in》
Oi oi - new here. Hello from a Scottish skinhead on an xjr1300.

Update Reply
Crooozer @ 07/09/2020 04:09  

Blimey, that's a turn up for the books .. a boot wiper!!

Welcome, come on in, white coats with shiny buckles are hung up over there>>> behind the door. Why not try one for size? Have a look around and join in the forums and chat (it's usually busier on an evening).

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 07/09/2020 13:40  

Hiya, I'm doing my cbt soon, got my bike and am looking for people to go on rides with :) I have a suzuki intruder 125 classic. Nice to meet you all

Update Reply
SuzukiShelley @ 07/09/2020 14:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email