MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (522) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (522) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

Hi to everyone!

Update Reply
Kat105 @ 07/12/2019 21:34  

Hi all, Making a return to BM. Hope everyone is well. looking for some riding buddies. im from near leicester and currently ride a Kwak Z1000sx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/12/2019 12:29  

Hey everyone, Looks like I'm now a Newbie, lol. Haven't been a Newbie for anything for a fair while, feels a little funny. Anyway, Nice to Be here and Hope to meet ake friends and whatever else with some of you real soon. So If I don't get time later. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to each and every one. (Taff).

Update Reply
Welsh Wizard @ 08/12/2019 20:46  

Hiya all just joined the site.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/12/2019 08:28  

Hello 👋and welcome to all BM newbies, and returners, hope you find what you're looking for.
Season's greetings everyone 🎄🛷☃️

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/12/2019 16:46  

Hi all, newb here. Live near Bedford. Recently changed from a naked road bike to a road Enduro. Couldn't be happier. Except I miss my old bike still. The new bike is sketchy as hell at 60+ mph.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/12/2019 19:56  

Hi pagan princess, it would be nice to talk to you!. I'm a pagan of the forrest that's what i do look after it and i know it sounds crazy but i don't really care what people think i enjoy it any way!!!.

Update Reply
CatPaws @ 16/12/2019 21:07  

I'm new to this site and just thought I would say hello ☺️

Update Reply
Leanne78 @ 17/12/2019 18:48  

Hi I'm new to this site if you like to chat say hello

Update Reply
Leanne78 @ 17/12/2019 18:50  

Hi Leanne and all other newbies.
Welcome to BikerMatch

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 17/12/2019 19:07  

Hello I’m Cate! I’d love to get to know some fellow bikers - feel free to say hi :)

Update Reply
CatieG @ 18/12/2019 17:44  

Hi to all the bikers young and not quite as young. I come into the later category or so Im told!

Update Reply
wanderluster @ 20/12/2019 16:06  

How do all newbies, Welcome to Bikermatch

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 20/12/2019 17:25  

Hi everyone! Well, I'm Hobo and I'm pleased to meet you all! Stay safe out there in the cold...wrap up warm and keep rubber side down. Ml&r

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/12/2019 17:16  

Hi I am new here got mine mod one training on 27 December and then mine test on Monday any pointer or advise on this I have been riding 125 everyday to and from work in all weather

Update Reply
Cbrblade rider 1976 @ 24/12/2019 04:20  

Good Christmas eve morning all !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2019 10:28  

Dynamo, hi, Just read your post about the handling of your enduro bike...and would like to pass on a recent experience.
We all know our own machine and its foibles, mine is a 650 KLR...lt used to 'white line' a lot and get all out of shape at speed. October last year l hired a six week old KLX 250..a very similar bike..& wow, what a difference in handling ! Had it for two weeks on the greek island Crete, brilliant twisties and such. When l took it back and chatted with the garage chap about the difference in handling, he smiled and said; Rear suspension bearings...So l get home; time for KLR winter tyres to go on, checkout said bearings whilst the bike is in bits and hanging from the rafters..Bottom bearing totally shot..its a needle roller bearing...with the bike standing on its wheels you couldn't find any movement..£35 at my Kawasaki dealer, & a few hours persuading the old one to come out & then pressing the new one in..and the handling is transformed.
Literally it's behaving like a teenager !! No more skipping over axial deformeties in the road and no more weaving around at higher speeds (is it ok if l say 90+ ?)..Steering is precise too, l suppose as lv'e owned it so long l had been making allowances and compensating for the bearing..so Dynamo, checkout your rear suspesion joints, the KLR has three sets of needle rollers all stuck out in the wet under the bike...good luck

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2019 10:46  

Hello everyone - new member in Birmingham here. Looking forward to meeting some ride buddies in the New Year! Have a lovely Christmas and New Year :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/12/2019 08:34  

Hi everyone new rider since October from bootle liverpool, hope you all had a great christmas and have a brilliant new year

Update Reply
SONNY2814 @ 26/12/2019 10:08  

Hi, just a quick Hi from a new member, hope you all had a lovely Xmas !

Update Reply
DRG @ 26/12/2019 21:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email