MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (479) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (479) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

Hi all just signed up so thought I would say Bonjour on this super sunny Sunday now where should I go for a scoot today any ideas?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2018 08:16  

Hi all, i'm a newbie just joined today. I don't have a bike but love riding pilion x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2018 08:25  

Hi, reactivated my profile after a long time away. Hoping to meet for ride outs and have some fun too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2018 09:09  

hi....newbie here.....bulcon, well my ex was sewing a no club patch on my cutoff, and got it upside down kinda read bulcon..lol...so its stuck as the name of my bike...i love doing rallies..........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2018 10:03  

Hi everyone. I’m from Yorkshire looking for a long term relationship. If you want to drop by and say hi back then please do. I like bikes and rock music, I don’t cry if I break a nail but I like a dress now and again. I’m crazy at times but who isn’t ? Loyal and loving to mr right.

Update Reply
LindaS @ 15/07/2018 12:00  

Hi. I'm Jennie. I'm a non rider, looking to learn very soon. I love Harleys and Triumphs but not exclusively. I have wanted to ride for a long time but have often been put off by horror stories about accidents etc. My kids are growing up and getting more independent and I want to do mpre stuff for myself now (I've done 17 yrs of abstinence...fun, freedom etc 😉). My mid life crisis is upon me and I'm grabbing the opportunity to meet some like minded people. I'd love some advice 're. learning to ride, particularly from people who started later on in life.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2018 15:34  

Hi everyone feels like Iam home in the nuthouse. Just need to find me biker chick. Yay

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2018 00:03  

Hi, just joined still trying to get the hang of it lol. I'm Emma and I don't have a bike although I used to ride many years ago, do enjoy being on the back though

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2018 17:56  

Hello all, new biker of about 6 weeks here 😊

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2018 20:50  

There's no time scale on being biker

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 17/07/2018 22:11  

Welcome everyone to BM. You will get out as much as you put in, get on the forums and chatroom and attend some of the events. If you need a pilly seat, just ask, if there is someone your way and they have a space, it will probably be offered.

jd37 aka Jennie, I learnt about six years ago and its the best thing I've ever done :-) Just make sure you check out whichever riding school you pick, make sure that they are a school that will teach you ride not just teach to just pass the test (there are a few in my area that just like to get you through the test, I had to look around and research). Your piccie says you are 35 miles away from me, but I've no idea of area as it says none, but if you are near Macclesfield I can definately recommend a place called Cheshire Motorbike Training, I did my lessons with Stockport School of Motorcycling and are a great bunch of guys.

Jodyann76, no matter how new, as Rags said never a time scale on a biker. its in your soul :-)

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 18/07/2018 06:20  

Heeelllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/07/2018 10:42  

Hi, new here so I'm exploring the site. Looking for riding friends. Some of you I might have met before at a rally. I do a stall at bike rallies with my leather work etc ( its really just an excuse to talk to people)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2018 00:05  

Hey V73, welcome onboard. Noticed pics of bike look like they are taken on Holme Moss, one of our regular ice-cream stops! Might see you there one day 👍

Enjoy, check out events page n get yourself along to some. I'm sure you will find folk to ride with. Oh yeah, n drink beer in a field or two

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/07/2018 00:37  

Hi Lindsey. Yes they were taken there. Ice cream with a great view. I live in Huddersfield so it's close by. And part of my regular wind therapy. It will be lovely to meet you.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2018 07:36  

orite people.... new member just saying hi.. any of you meet at whitby on thursdays...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2018 10:03  

Alreet everyone! Recently managed to get my bike on the roads after about a year of refurb and modifying, hopefully not too late for this epic weather! New to the riding, but not to the biking scene.
Looking forward to the rides and meet ups, see you on the roads guys!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/07/2018 21:27  

Hi to everyone, I am a newbie too!! Well, just passed my cbt and got myself honda cbf 125.

Update Reply
Spice @ 20/07/2018 23:17  

Welcome to bm

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 20/07/2018 23:25  

Hello everyone, my name is Cheryl-Marie, most people just call me Chezza.

I thought I should introduce myself a little.

I am 33 years young, proud mother of 2 children whom I call my Gremlins LOL. I am married to Michael have been for 5 years.
Not only am I newbie to this group I am also a newbie to biking too.
Since a very young age I have been slightly obsessed with Harley Davidson's, with my dream bike being a FatBoy. I always thought I would be a Bikers Wife, but I married a petrol head for cars.... he ain't interested in bikes at all. So after many many years of riding pilly with friends and family, I decided that if I wanted my dream, I should pull on my big girl pants and get my big girls licence myself.
So the fun began....
I don't currently own a bike, but once I pass my mods I am looking to get sometime. Maybe not a Harley... just yet... until I a better rider at least.

My reason for joining this app was to meet people to make friends with, meet similar minded people. I'd love to attend events and get to know as many new people as possible. Maybe get some tips etc.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

X

Update Reply
RocketQueenChez @ 21/07/2018 12:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email