MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

whats the worst pressie u eva had brought you?

whats the worst pressie u eva had brought you? - Forums [Biker Match] whats the worst pressie u eva had brought you? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

whats the worst pressie u eva had brought you?

whats the worst pressie u eva had brought you? mine was a bar of soap with me birth sign on it lol

Update Reply
RC @ 17/05/2009 17:46  

Nothing

Update Reply
Emzed @ 17/05/2009 18:11  

A Wedding Ring

Update Reply
micksaway @ 17/05/2009 20:07  

Mine was a tefal deep fat fryer!!!!!!!! I dont even eat fried food! i have no idea what the point of that present was!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 17/05/2009 20:15  

A flip-lid kitchen dustbin, from my boyfriend, for my 18th birthday

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/05/2009 21:27  

Aftershave...............when I had a beard!

Update Reply
maxnod @ 18/05/2009 09:43  

PML A partner/mother/gran with a cracking sense of humour?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/05/2009 09:55  

Probably half a dozen 'country style' mugs from my well-meanin step-mum...... (when I'd just kitted meself out wi a load of purple crockery including mugs.....and also had about another 3 dozen assorted mugs in the cupboards.....).....anyone short of mugs...?!

Update Reply
Catey67 @ 18/05/2009 10:10  

My sister got me the aftershave

Update Reply
maxnod @ 18/05/2009 10:22  

Catey, you could have a BM coffee morning!

Update Reply
maxnod @ 18/05/2009 10:24  

EZ same with me...NOTHING for years from my fellas...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 18/05/2009 11:27  

your right maxnod we should sort a coffee morning out those who live local what ya reckon rose?

Update Reply
RC @ 18/05/2009 12:09  

Talkin of fella's....my most memorable birthday was my 21st....an ex took me out for a meal (only to a Bernie-type inn I might add...nowt posh!)...and then asked for half of the bill.........

Update Reply
Catey67 @ 18/05/2009 12:32  

What a bar steward C67!!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 18/05/2009 12:38  

My thoughts exactly BC...lol

Update Reply
Catey67 @ 18/05/2009 12:46  

The Kylie Minogue album "Kylie" for my 19th birthday from the guys at work. Needless to say it didn't go home to be put amongst my Whitesnake and Van Halen collection.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 18/05/2009 13:40  

A candle making kit from my brother! Too much mess and ancilliary equipment needed for me to ever use it!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 18/05/2009 15:13  

Not the worst, but definitely the funniest... a wok from my Mum... and when I started giving it a good poke/prod and general flinging about to try and "guess" what it was (being fairly certain it was a wok) she begged me to be more careful with it - it's a mandolin for crying out loud!

Now I've had a desire to learn to play the mandolin for a good number of years and I was absolutely gobsmacked... I couldn't believe she'd bought me one!

*ahem*

Cue one bouncing up and down happy Wannabe, swiftly followed by one somewhat crestfallen Wannabe

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/05/2009 17:44  

My 21st was similarly spectacular Catey... I'd been throwing around a few ideas - whether to throw a party & get a local band - or just do a club night - or a meal for all my mates etc etc...

My then b/f announced that I should stop worrying because he'd organised something special for me... Wow! How cool is that? A b/f who sorts out a surprise treat for your 21st? How lucky am I?!!!

Not all that lucky apparently.

His idea of a treat was to get a mate of his (who couldn't stand the SIGHT of me!) to give us a lift up to our regular boozer. And not to bother telling ANY of my mates about it.

After half an hour of trying to be polite to his silly mate, I left them in the corner and stomped around the pub announcing to all and sundry that it was my 21st, I was p'd off and that they should buy me a drink. By the end of the night I was seriously Wobblybe.

& the b/f got a peck on the cheek and a car door slammed in his face when he thought he was going to be invited in

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/05/2009 17:50  

I got a great present from the army on my 21st Picked to go join another squadron and go babysit US nuke missiles for a fourtnight. And they wonder why people get pissed of and leave. This was back in the cold war days Today that would be a cushie number

Update Reply
micksaway @ 18/05/2009 19:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email