MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

You will not believe this.

You will not believe this. - Forums [Biker Match] You will not believe this. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

You will not believe this.

Saw my boss today........ he had his head in his hands..... "You won't believe this Dave." He said "What's up Bob?" says I. "You just got back from France.... I just had a phone call from the wing commander..... 12 aeroplanes are just taking off..... they are going to where you just took 24 hours getting back from. Totally unsupported.......... any snags and I have to find a crew to go and recover them." At this point I ran screaming for the exit............

Update Reply
rubecula @ 11/12/2006 13:24  

It never rains but it pours does it Rube?
Welcome back to Blighty mate.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 11/12/2006 14:51  

Thanks 2Ws................ I must be home because everything is sh*t again.............. lol

Update Reply
rubecula @ 11/12/2006 14:53  

Yeah, must be the weather mate.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 11/12/2006 14:59  

awwwww rube sorry its so shitty, didn't know france was so good !!!!! was you any where near the moulon roudge yep i know spelt it wrong !!! tried six times an it still looks wrong !!! that place where they dance in feathers and frills well you got ya dinner to look forward to on saturday and gwens bling xmas house so things arnt that bad !!!! wwell unless you forget ya shades for gwens it might be, bring some polaroid wrap arounds you'll be safe then !!! MATT I NEED A SPELL CHEKKER AN ONE THAT DONT MAKE MISTAKES AND DOESNT GIVE YOU LOADS OF CHOICE !!! well they might be cos you'll be meeeting us lot !!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 11/12/2006 16:35  

yeah lap land got nowt on gwens house lol

Update Reply
RC @ 11/12/2006 16:40  

Hey rube ,this ones better they have sent me out tommorow no address on job card,a farm,somewhere in derbyshire,wish me luck lol

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 11/12/2006 17:21  

good luck sean lol

Update Reply
RC @ 11/12/2006 17:54  

Will u lot stop picking on my house IT'S CHRISTMAS and u'll put rube off staying here lol, shades indeed it's not that bad just don't need normal lights on thats all pmsl, and at least u know my house on the street it's only one with lots of decs rofl. right now bk to subject emmmmmmmmm what was it?

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 12/12/2006 00:40  

got me there mate .........ur house is cool even though it took all year to put the decs up !!!!!!! luv ya really mate hahahahahahaha xxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 12/12/2006 03:48  

gwen my house lights have become rather dull since you swithched your on !!!!!!! you hogging the national grid hunny !!!!!! have you thought of powering them by wind turbine ???? cos i could see to read my book then !!!!!!! it looks like east midlands airport has moved location, cos all i can see from my house is a huge glow of light coming from the denby area !!!!!!! hugs mrs claus!!! cos im sure you need to be in touch with ya xmas side to deck ya house like that !!!!! pmsl

Update Reply
storm @ 12/12/2006 05:22  

Gwen i love your house i think it's cool by the way tell santa to get off the seesaw cos i want to play or the snowman gets it. And the budget was not for schools it to keep the grid going to power gwens house........

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 12/12/2006 08:09  

give over u ain't breaking my seasaw act ur age little boys will play. u only want the pointy bit DON'T YOU pmsl And my large snowman cowers every time it hears a bike he thinks its u and he can't hide his nose lol

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 12/12/2006 08:45  

Lol you guys....... god its good to be back. By the way I think it is Moulin Rouge Storm. And no I don't think I was nearby.......... but I am not sure as I don't know where it is...... Paris????? Good luck Sean don't get lost........ by the sounds of it you could use Gwen's house as a light beacon to help you see your way. Oh and you know what I said about these planes going to France just as we got back.......... Ha Ha Ha I knew it would happen. Two have broken down already and they are all scattered to the four winds in France, so by the time the team sorts the first one out... and sets off to the second....... there are just bound to be more. Not that I am laughing up my sleeve mind you.........oh no........... straight faced me........(not) And will I go to fix them if they ask............. Not until the new year I won't.................... want more money

Update Reply
rubecula @ 12/12/2006 11:16  

see u do miss us after all rube

Update Reply
RC @ 12/12/2006 12:25  

Oh I do........ I really do

Update Reply
rubecula @ 12/12/2006 12:39  

yeah we can tell lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 12/12/2006 12:40  

I wonder how?