MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

My First Solo woooo hoooooo

My First Solo woooo hoooooo - Forums [Biker Match] My First Solo woooo hoooooo - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

My First Solo woooo hoooooo

Yayyyyyyyyy i did it!! after thinking im not gonna get out tonight, I gets persuaded to go out and nip over to Ninas for a cuppa! But first......... hadta plan the route round Stairfoot ( fooking ) roundabout ( spit ) !!! After some patience and gentle persuasion i decided to go for it !! Long story short.. loved it!! had a car or two tryin to kiss my tail light ..but kept my calm and kept up wiv the speed limit..so....SOD EM! heheh One small hiccup.. stalled at some traffic lights on a slight hill..then had trouble starting agen .. waved the car on got some 'arm waving' from him .. bless i think he must have been listening to some rave on his radio.... then off i went.. smooth as butter.. ok. ok.. mita been crunchy peanut butter..but fairly smooth!! lol Had a lovely cuppa and a natter wiv some great ppl, then set off for home, after havin my bike turned round for me and the choke switched off *Ahem* I ride home takin a slightly longer route.. absolutely loved it..grinning like a cheshire cat.. then Ziggy starts Pooping... a new name comes to mind.. .. "Ziggy Ziggy Bang Bang" !!! and now im fair laughing to myself!!! awwwwwwwww me and Zig on our first outing alone..and i swear that poopin noise was him laffing wiv me!! Loved it....loved it...loved it.. cant wait for the next one!!!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/05/2009 22:09  

well done!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2009 22:11  

Cheers Craig

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/05/2009 22:14  

< Karey Nice one, lass.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2009 22:15  

heheheheh cheers XK

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/05/2009 22:27  

seeeeeeeeeeeeeee i told u soooooooooooooo..wont believe me will ya LOL...nice one Kaz hun glad it all went well...xx

Update Reply
meza95 @ 07/05/2009 22:40  

Yay Kaz, that's brill news! There'll be no stopping you now!!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 07/05/2009 22:44  

Lol @ Meza .. i beleive no one! lol Cheers Rachel!! still a long way to go ..but getting over each milestone as it comes along

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/05/2009 22:48  

i think maybe leeds next then Kaz hehehe

Update Reply
meza95 @ 07/05/2009 22:55  

Leeds?? Ring Road?? *gulp* dont even go there in the car!!! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/05/2009 23:03  

nice 1 kaz if i brave enough 2moz i might get off country roads an attempt bypas

Update Reply
caz36 @ 07/05/2009 23:15  

Ahha, maybe the choke was the peanuts you were talking about, you would have been just butter dear, , nice one. Whens you and ziggy, ziggy bang, bang getting wed, your fallin in loveee, your fallin in looove, . Best buddy bikes are the ones with character, how much choke, sometimes little y's to start in winter, but ya luv em, .

Keep on truckin babe. (No comments, know its bikin, )

Update Reply
Newkid @ 07/05/2009 23:15  

got to be thinking of loading your bikes up girls with rally gear for a trial ride,,,farmhouse is approaching fast!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2009 23:18  

Yeah Karey,so when you popping over for a cuppy then?

Update Reply

sorry--meant to say farmyard

Update Reply

Aww Craig....(insert shaking head smiley) you coulda waited till tomorrow you before you went bubble bursting.(Insert wagging finger smiley)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2009 23:21  

......and put the bottle down

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2009 23:22  

got to get them thinking about it cassie otherwise it will be right around corner, not saying do it yet, but have a goal as to when, my god i,m blabbering, time to pour large drink!!!!!! in your own time girls and well done (think that gets me off the hook!!!!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2009 23:25  

Ok Dad not quite off the hook yet tho buddynow let me think.....erm....i know.....a live show of some kind......say a piercing

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2009 23:32  

Kaz you're an inspiration to other Learners, your enthusiasm is lovely, you rekindle memories of my riding with my old lad 'Taffy', he pooped a lot too embarrassing he was LOL @ Craig's 'farmhouse'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/05/2009 23:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email