MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Thank you

Thank you (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Thank you (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Thank you

Thanks to Knuckles for being a true friend whenever i have needed him xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/01/2010 12:52  

thank you to brummie j and bh for being good friends !!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/01/2010 12:54  

Just to say I've had the best time ever - he knows who he is

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 02/01/2010 15:50  

we all do lmao....and very happy for you both !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/01/2010 15:51  

Ive had a great xmas and new year and its all down to one wonderful man...he knows who he is too!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/01/2010 22:15  

Lets all give it up for .................... Santa Claus

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/01/2010 22:16  

PML @ Jackie's comment Thank you to Tim for my lift on Sunday.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/03/2010 13:52  

Thanks to WAF from me and Rossi for ours too xxx

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 23/03/2010 15:03  

thanks to nutkins for not falling off the back this weekend saved me turning around to fetch you back lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 23/03/2010 20:35  

Nealy, you seriously are the safefest rider ever.......... I was totally numb.......

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 23/03/2010 21:29  

"Nealy, you seriously are the safefest rider ever" dose that mean boring lol ? "I was totally numb" you didnt fall asleep on me did you nutkins ? lol i did throw a bad corner in to see if you were still awake hahaha! bless you do it agian some time erh ?

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 24/03/2010 20:27  

dose that mean boring lol ? Not at all lol, just the right amount of speed, as well as funny corners that you couldn't work out where it started, that was a laugh you didnt fall asleep on me did you nutkins ? lol i did throw a bad corner in to see if you were still awake hahaha! No I didn't have one of my zzzzz moments... (remember that zed bend Ghosty on way to Cat the other year?!! I was still in the first bend as you threw us out the third lol) you also took a few wrong turns/roads, good job I was there to put you right Nealy lol Anytime Nealy, was a great time, thanks for offering too

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 24/03/2010 21:08  

I don't do lost! I do directionally challanged! And yes I remember that z bend! Shame the boorman wannabe on the BMW behind us tried to keep up lol

And who could forget....YOUR PUUUUUUUUUUUUUURSE IS OPEN!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 24/03/2010 21:11  

Haha, yes I remember that, shooting off into the distance and losing him, was a great day that was

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 24/03/2010 21:14  

Ouch Ghosty, my ribs are hurting from laughing........meanie !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 24/03/2010 21:15  

I'd like to thank the seagull who white washed my tank for me when i was putting the polish away after spending 2 hours cleaning my bike...big up ya you flying rat, bi carbonate of soda snack for you my feathered friend lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2010 21:24  

serves you right for living on the coast john !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 24/03/2010 21:25  

I don't its the bin scroungers around here, they will dive bomb you and take food out your hand the little frs. I do think the ban on jobbing them should be lifted they are a nuisance now dangerously so, In St Ives people have been injured when the attck to get food literally out of your mouth split lips etc with beaks sharp as hell and they are powerfull things shitehawks....I had me pasty nicked literally from my mouth...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2010 21:47  

A big 'thank you' to all those who have contributed to the bike news forum and those who have posted photos in the events calendar. Please keep them coming! your contributions are much appreciated

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/06/2010 01:02  

Warning !!! Mushy moment !!!! Sorry folks got to do this

Thank you Mr_P for being in my life and the happiness you bring me every day.

It is 4 years today since we stopped chatting online and met, yes we met online, so goes to show sites like this do work ! So my thanks also to the person who first thought of online dateing lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/06/2010 05:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email