MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Wanted Gn125 or Sr125

Wanted Gn125 or Sr125  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Wanted Gn125 or Sr125  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Wanted Gn125 or Sr125

I hope it has a double purpose I could use it on my boss RIGHT NOW!!! LOL soz for shouting Matt but you dont work with her! please dont ban me

Update Reply
moonstone @ 28/04/2009 17:54  

Woooooooooooooo lin gud on u girl, glad u av a bike now, give me a shout if u want sum1 2 go out riding wiv u

Update Reply
drobess @ 28/04/2009 19:18  

nice one MS...go get out on it asap ..enjoy it and dont panic to much...

Update Reply
meza95 @ 28/04/2009 19:38  

Wowow I got it now!! I am so excited. Thanks all for your good comments. Drob you know I need a riding buddy but will have to get used to it before i get to you but you can come to me anytime. It has a few things need doing like a leaky front fork seal and a notchy head bearing but it passed its mot with these being advisory the rest is cosmetic. I got a real bargain as it was £450 and its a 2002 they seem to be going for around about £795 so I dont mind the minor repairs needed. The swinging arm is a bit rusty or bumpy and the rear shocks can do with a scrub but thats the fun of having a second hand bike bringing it up to a gleeming sparkly gem. I am going to have a little play on a car park before venturing out on the road then the worlds my oyster. I dont think I will bother doing my test just keep doing the CBT hehe!! TUT did I say that??

Update Reply
moonstone @ 28/04/2009 21:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email