MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Avebury Re-mix Meet - Saturday 16th May 2009

Avebury Re-mix Meet - Saturday 16th May 2009 (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Avebury Re-mix Meet - Saturday 16th May 2009 (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Avebury Re-mix Meet - Saturday 16th May 2009

Not 100% I can make this one Wannabe as much as I want to and was thinking of making it a camp overnight Saturday because of the distance (150 is tops for me at mo in a day) a lot depends on what happens when I see the consultant on Tuesday about my arm.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 10/05/2009 21:10  

A no show for me on this one, had no work for two weeks and the bills are mounting up. Time to get the gun out.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 11/05/2009 07:10  

Fingers crossed for the consultant Tuesday then CG

There'll be plenty of other occasions, so please please please don't overdo it for the sake of making it to this meet! I make you right on the overnight camping bit too - it's a long haul to do it as a day trip.

I hear you Ghostie... this lack of money lark is no fun is it? Maybe next time?

I'm desperately trying to get some cash for the weekend and failing miserably... Only sold 2 items during the week at the shop I've got my jewellery in (3 quid's worth once the shop's had their cut - yippee skippy bleedin' dooo!) Even ebay's a complete waste of time at the mo - just sold a load of boots & stuff, some barely worn, all gone for opening bid price of 99p, bar 1 pair of shoes which went for the princely sum of £1.25 - weyhey!

I'm cashing in the last of my savings this week Those 2 wheels are getting further and further away from my grasp... And the creditors are getting stroppier and stroppier... The Social don't want to know, unless I take my previous employer to tribunal which is not an option as far as I'm concerned...

*screams in a slightly hysterical manner*

I'm thinking of charging people Saturday... it's gotta be worth a fiver a head for me NOT to go nekkid dancin' around the stones, right?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 11/05/2009 12:27  

I dunno...I'd PAY to see it pmsl...private show of course!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 11/05/2009 16:42  

Aw shucks... cheers Ghostie... I've gone all embarrassed now...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 11/05/2009 19:13  

Sorry HG we have already sailed. Woke up this morning and the land was missing

Update Reply
micksaway @ 11/05/2009 19:32  

Methinks the Lady doth protest too much Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 11/05/2009 19:36  

Protesting? Where?

Do I need to paint a placard? I ain't wearing dungarees though. Don't care how good a cause it is!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 12/05/2009 10:38  

I've just had a look on the events page - are you not coming out to play now HG? Saw you'd got a job though, so I guess it doesn't do too well to blow a brand new employer out!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 12/05/2009 10:52  

Lucky for you WB you finished that last sentence off correctly.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2009 22:59  

Update Reply
moonstone @ 12/05/2009 23:31  

Lucky? Pah! I laugh in the face of luck, look ------> - See?

Besides, I know not what you mean *ahem*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/05/2009 06:41  

Le Beump...

Any more for any more?

There are a couple more joining us who aren't on the list (1 of which had better show up as he's taking me! ) but a few others who had expressed an interest have fallen by the wayside.

Still - at least we'll all fit around a table comfortably eh? Hope this somewhat damp grey weather improves a little... at least on the snowy meet it was dry during the day and gave me a gawjuss sunset to play with

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/05/2009 19:07  

Saturday's my work all day day, so won't make it this time. If you need a ride out route for the day let me know I could offer up one or two heading north.

Update Reply
njl @ 14/05/2009 22:16  

I've just looked at the Events and it's now down to only 5 of us committing to go! So come on folks, we had a blast in February in spite of racing the snow home so surely more of us can get to Avebury in May.

Anyway, barring deus ex machina, Moonstone and I are still going. See you tomorrow.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 15/05/2009 07:07  

They're dropping like flies, bless 'em!

I had my reasons *ahem* for making it a Saturday meet this time - sorry about that NJL Purely selfish, you understand! i.e. I get to make a weekend of it with a certain personage

Looking forward to it lots and especially looking forward to meeting Moonstone. Must give the others a shout - it could end up being just the 4 of us Cata, but what the hey? Some of my best meets have ended up having just a few show up

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 15/05/2009 07:52  

Weather Report, Clouds, Blue sky, Clouds, Blue Sky, Clouds, Little rain, Blue sky....Get the idea!!! See you all soon, keep up with the praying to the "Sun God"

Update Reply
Retrowheely @ 16/05/2009 07:57  

Hehehe! Depends which weather forecast you're looking at... According to another, Marlborough has an 80% chance of rain today - d'oh!

Cheers 2-Wheely! I like yours much more

We may have slight transportation issues *ahem*.... so I'm just taking the Ka down to the garage to sort her out just in case

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/05/2009 08:14  

OK... transportation sorted... seeing as I planned to set off @ 9am, we may arrive a tad late, especially as we're now coming by Ka... Wannabe-time is fully operational today

Seeya!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/05/2009 09:43  

They're dropping like flies, bless 'em! Then stop yr nekkid sundance threats!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/05/2009 13:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email