MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Avebury Re-mix Meet - Saturday 16th May 2009

Avebury Re-mix Meet - Saturday 16th May 2009 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Avebury Re-mix Meet - Saturday 16th May 2009 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Avebury Re-mix Meet - Saturday 16th May 2009

I've now signed up for Avebury so I look forward to seeing everyone there.

As far as the clash with the BMF Show is concerned, that's not a problem for me since I agree with the posts about how the event has been deteriorating. I worked for the BMF as one of its lobbyists and attending the shows to promote political campaigns to people who weren't interested became a chore. After 14 years of witnessing internal politics and a decreasing ability to organise a booze up in a brewery, I had enough and quit two years ago. It's been a liberating experience where I don't miss the BMF or its shows. So all being well, I'll be at Avebury with Moonstone.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 29/04/2009 22:39  

Repeated post now deleted. Explanation below.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 29/04/2009 22:39  

So the first post disappears when I sent it but I had copied it. So, on pasting it into the message form and sending it, they both appeared. Isn't IT wonderful!

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 29/04/2009 22:42  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/04/2009 22:46  

You have such a way with words HG

Update Reply
Emzed @ 30/04/2009 00:57  

Le Bump

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 07/05/2009 06:59  

So looking forward to it!

Update Reply
moonstone @ 07/05/2009 09:36  

You'll love it Moon

It's a very special place... with or without the wonderful company offered by BM members

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 07/05/2009 10:56  

Looks like im going to miss a great meet Hope the weather holds out for you all. I was looking forward to going as Its my birthday the next day would have made a good wknd.

Update Reply
micksaway @ 07/05/2009 19:54  

That sounds like a damned good excuse for another Avebury meet up when you get back then Mick!

Let us know when you're back and we'll do a Mick's Belated 29th Birthday Avebury Bash I'm looking for an excuse to go in July for the crop circles

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 07/05/2009 20:22  

WooHoo Crop circles and Mick,double wammy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2009 20:58  

Not ridden there for ages, got a pretty nice pub there, so I reckon it may be a good day out and quite a good run from Camberley.

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 07/05/2009 21:43  

Be great to meet you ACN - feel free to join us There's a couple more turning up who haven't added themselves to the event page for some reason.

The fact that there's a nice pub there has absolutely NO connection with choosing it as the meeting place *ahem* AND they have pear cider - woohoo! Being pillion has its advantages

Should be a nice run from Camberley - let's hope the weather's kinder to us this time!

I'll have a chat with Pob and see if he's thought up a ride-out yet, but just to remind everyone to show up before 2.30pm just in case we do a disappearing act. Or give me a ring/text if you're delayed and we'll wait for you.

Note to self: check everyone's actually got the current moby number!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 07/05/2009 23:57  

Here's the link to the event page ACN:

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=429

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 07/05/2009 23:58  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...ent_id=429

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/05/2009 00:00  

Ta Kwak - I don't know why it never posts as a clickable link for me!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 08/05/2009 00:05  

After you type the last letter of the link hit the space bar once and it UNDERLINES it and turns it into a clickable link www.giveitaspace.com lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/05/2009 00:14  

Ooooh I don't type 'em - I copy & paste 'em... can't be naffed with all this typing lark! I think I follow it with a carriage return, rather than a space... perhaps that's where it's going wrong.

I used to struggle to break the links when trying to give a web address offsite, so that they wouldn't be clickable but now nothing ever seems to post as a link for me!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 08/05/2009 01:04  

Should be back for July WB So another run up would be a cracking idea. Will no more closer to the time. Until then I will have to enjoy the sun and try not to get burnt

Update Reply
micksaway @ 10/05/2009 17:57  

If you need a hand with the Piz Buin Mick .....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/05/2009 20:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email