MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Mobile mechanic

Mobile mechanic (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Mobile mechanic (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Mobile mechanic

Newsflash Excalibur is now the proud owner of a Triumph !! He's well chuffed OK mate Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 11/05/2009 19:19  

Yeah EM and it did'nt take much arm twisting either i'm very satisfied with your advice and close assistance , thanx a lot it was my 1st experience on ebay and a good learning curve...ex

Update Reply
excalibur @ 11/05/2009 20:17  

Not forgetting XK and MAXNOD we will enjoy a few ales together ! sooner than later ex

Update Reply
excalibur @ 11/05/2009 20:24  

Carnt even gu for a ride an a cuppa nar wi art bein pressed into service an ladies ! if yer expect me t spend so much time on me knees tendin t yer needs can yer please provide a cushion after all I'd do the same for you

Update Reply
Emzed @ 13/05/2009 09:49  

hahah .. you love it EM! I would've like to have seen peoples faces if i had produced a nice soft cushion for you... In hindsight, i guess i could've laid down my jacket for you..... lol PS.. Well done excalibur on your new purchase!

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/05/2009 10:00  

Nahh ony jokin lass yer rite
I DO enjoy it yer cudnt force me

Seriously tho, I was wearin me mechanics jeans bought speshul at ITV for £20 a bargin
Check em out at :-

www.leatherjack.com
they will be at a FYP but are only at Todmorden so probly worth a run over if anyone wants ridin gear for summer at knock down prices

They have some great bargains, all sorts an all shapes an sizes

Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 13/05/2009 12:43  

I suppose you lot are thinking "whats he doin postin on here"? "Why int he out fixin someone's bike"? Well I'm avin a day off

Update Reply
Emzed @ 13/05/2009 15:32  

Ha! enuff slacking laddy!! Get back out there and fix stuff!!!! * cracks whip * Ps.. that website just comes up with some cowboy boots..all very nice, but i want trousers

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/05/2009 16:21  

Unlike a politician, I'm prepared to say " Sorry folks " Not checkin the website personally first was a huge mistake But I was so chuffed wi MY bargain I just wanted to share the good fortune I have a couple of phone numbers on the business card I got when I left my old jeans with them for repair. Anyone wanting to contact them or vist I will reply to PM's with full details including address. Dont think its fair to advertise blatantly on here. Again sorry for any confusion/dissapointment I know a lot of peeps just read posts and never contribute so who knows how many I've pi**ed off Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 13/05/2009 19:28  

Sold most my kit with the MAX , so will be looking for some leathers and a ratty mat black lid to match the triumph .

Update Reply
excalibur @ 14/05/2009 08:28  

Leathers are no probs,and I have your black lid waiting here

Update Reply
Emzed @ 14/05/2009 14:10  

Em you are a BOYKIE !!!

Update Reply
excalibur @ 14/05/2009 14:42  

Naah, just a cool dude Ex

Update Reply
Emzed @ 14/05/2009 15:10  

My first "international wheeler dealer" event takes place today Expect pics on profile soon

Update Reply
Emzed @ 16/05/2009 04:05  

Result Methinks Excalibur's new Wheels Ready for ya bro

Update Reply
Emzed @ 17/05/2009 00:35  

Thanx Em ....while bidding , I lost 3 times not knowing how the ebay system operates , with you over there it was a walk in the park MUCH RESPECT ...ex

Update Reply
excalibur @ 17/05/2009 06:29  

Hi Em latest update on 'Busa they are sure the engine stopping was down to a blocked breather on filler cap! whilst it was there I made a strong case for poor brakes, they have ordered new seals and master cylinder fingers crossed I will have it back by end of week.......will keep you posted

Update Reply
Peter69 @ 18/05/2009 16:21  

Good to hear you're gettin it sorted mate Keep on top of em and dont be "fobbed off" (which I'm sure you wont ) Hope it all works out for you and you get out on it soon Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/05/2009 23:44  

Excalibur takes delivery of his new bike Does he look suitably UN-impressed No wonder he needed a beer Pics on my profile now Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 31/05/2009 13:39  

Bloomin heck Em..how many piccies on your profile! You must like your piccie being taken....some nice ones though...yep he dont look impressed!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 01/06/2009 00:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email