MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires to Whitby The Scenic Route

Squires to Whitby The Scenic Route (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Squires to Whitby The Scenic Route (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires to Whitby The Scenic Route

If u are going to Squires, and u find yrself at Tan Hill, u r well lost!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2009 12:47  

Us male bikers never get lost XK, had this conversation yesterday, we just take unscheduled detours to make the outing more interesting whilst finding unventured roads for later outings!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2009 12:55  

Sorry, my mistake - should have said 'u r well detoured'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2009 13:00  

would have loved to come on this but alas i going to the horse racing instead, hopefully win enough to pay for bike lessons

Update Reply
caz36 @ 20/04/2009 13:33  

Bugger working again , could have picked week after .

A well always next time .

Work alternates , next wknd off 25/26th April , going to Tanhill on the sunday .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 20/04/2009 19:51  

Be good to see you there FJ mate

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 20/04/2009 23:42  

Craig bud,Blue and i will be going to this one if you wanna tag along.Is your pilly booked yet?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2009 11:47  

cassie, will find out later on as still not sure if she is going to attempt on own bike or not !! will pm later in week!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2009 12:41  

I would like to do this... but really not sure about riding myself. Tis a bit further than Squires and I'm not sure of the roads etc.. will have a think about it ..

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/04/2009 12:52  

Karey, you managed matlock so I'm sure whitby will be ok for you to, not sure about roads myself but thats what makes it fun!! You'll be clocking more miles up than me soon, and I think this one might be leaving from squires so at least youve been there!! I know its easier said than done so only do it if you feel you want to, and I still learn something new every time i'm out so its not all about newbies learning!! besides I think its 4 weeks away yet and you will have clocked a fair few more miles up by then!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2009 13:05  

hmm maybe your right Craig, providing theres plenty of support .. well at least one behind and one infront, I might be able to do it.. The same with the Tan Hill run, I would like to attempt it but it sounds like the roads might be a bit hard for me to tackle ( ie lots of steep ups?!?!)

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/04/2009 14:12  

I dont mind riding tail end charlie on this ride but will be at squires early anyway for tea and buttie>>>>

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2009 22:28  

I'll try and join you guys an gals this time

Update Reply
Emzed @ 21/04/2009 22:31  

hi geoff mid may and june sounds ok to me. if it doesn`t clash with anything i might be able to make it and also be able to bring a few lads from work also if its no trouble the more the merrier

Update Reply
hightower @ 22/04/2009 00:05  

ok, have put me name down for this one- whether I'm on me 'ickle un or not is the question though!! ... OMG HT's got 1.5 * Ricdude syndrome!!!!..someone call the medics!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 22/04/2009 08:04  

sounds like there's going to be a good turnout for this geoff, so if there is going to be a few groups I wouldnt mind being on the slow group with any newbies or 125's, cant afford any more points!!!although for those that dont know all my points are from car driving , non as yet from riding bike!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2009 12:10  

I know exactly what you mean Craig mate lol! I've got six points from driving (three for speeding and three for a stop sign) and yet I go faster on the bike! How does that work? I guess I'm just luckier on the bike??

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 22/04/2009 16:45  

I'm happy to chaperone the slow group as I will probably have Emma as pilly.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 23/04/2009 12:39  

I haven't actually made it to any BM ride outs yet, but time to, me thinks. So put me down for this one. Nice civilised time to set off too

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 26/04/2009 01:08  

You'll enjoy it, great bunch to ride with..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/04/2009 17:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email