MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I've been ont' bike agen!

I've been ont' bike agen! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] I've been ont' bike agen! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I've been ont' bike agen!

heheheh i know Lou! I was a very happy bunny when i got back.. jumping up and down..wiv a grin that the Cheshire cat would've been proud of!! Too rite..this is what its all about ! Rachel, well done on your over-taking, I know how daunting it can be, so u done well! Cheers Debi... am loving it

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/04/2009 08:26  

Karey, if you think Rach overtaking that lorry was daunting for her .... you can only imagine the look I had on my face at the time!!! She was doing about 0.3 miles per hour more than him (mainly cos he was a pillock and kept putting his foot down when she pulled out) on a very fast A road .... in the dark! Good on yer though hun! Back to thread though ... really glad you enjoyed it Kaz. Biking is ace, there's no two ways about it and it's sites like this that help to get more and more people out on two wheels. Which has to be a good thing. The only bad thing about it, is that everytime I get back in my 195bhp Saab, (Which is about once a fortnight the way I'm going at the moment!) it always feels slow, ponderous and sluggish!! Anyone wanna buy an '05 Saab 93 Vector Sport???

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 01/04/2009 08:41  

ME ME ME ME ME !!! lol One day i will own another Saab... lovely cars Why do people accelerate when they know someone is overtaking?!!? not only is it dangerous, its bloody pointless.. makes my blood boil.. anyway thats another learning curve for Rachel Yeh, dam right its ace! and the support on here goes wivout sayin really... You're all ace!

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/04/2009 08:59  

Well done Kaz !!

Update Reply
maxnod @ 01/04/2009 09:11  

nice 1 kaz knew you could do it

Update Reply
caz36 @ 01/04/2009 09:21  

Cheers Max and Caz! C'mon lass, your turn next..get that CBT booked!

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/04/2009 10:00  

im gonna look at shifts for next couple months and def get cbt booked in

Update Reply
caz36 @ 01/04/2009 11:25  

Yayyyyyyyyyy Nice one!!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/04/2009 11:40  

OY - DONT USE CAPITALS FOR FORUM SUBJECTS... IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING AND MAKES THE FORUMS LOOK SHIT AND TACKY!!!!

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/04/2009 17:28  

awwww Matt...spoilsport.. i WAS shouting.. cos i was a happy bunny and wanted everyone to know... (plus it made my forum stand out) Now I'm all deflated... * tut @ TACKY, i don't do tacky, i'll have u know...sheesh* lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/04/2009 17:47  

nice one Kaz u keep at it girl...one day we'll see you out at a meet on ya own bike

Update Reply
meza95 @ 01/04/2009 20:13  

lol kaz, don't make me come over there. :-D

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/04/2009 20:16  

Well done Kaz , ya never know , this time next year ya could be riding Biggy instead of Ziggy .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 01/04/2009 20:43  

Hi Karey you keep at it chuck youll get there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2009 19:49  

Thanks alot guys! It's great to have some positive support! Yayy Dugald Biggy.. tha't'd be a cool name for my first big bike !! lol Errrr Matt.. if you come over here you will be subjected to lound bass and gabba and hardcoreholics...hang on............ ....

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/04/2009 21:58  

After a long break from BM its great to come back and see your riding! IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 05/04/2009 22:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email