MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I've been ont' bike agen!

I've been ont' bike agen! - Forums [Biker Match] I've been ont' bike agen! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I've been ont' bike agen!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO just got back from a reet good ride out with two of my good mates !! and I LOVED it !!!!!!!!! I'm afraid I cant write a journal..but basically I had been startin and stoppin it just goin thro the gears in my garden till Nina and Tony arrived..then.... Tony gets bike out of gate for me ( i tried but got stuck..lol) got geared up..ont bike..then...........NOTHING !! Ziggy wuddnt start :o( long story short ...bumped it started... geared up agen..nothing :o( Took plug out... a few ooohs and ahhhhs ( it was black bright!) then it started.. off we went.. Nina ..me ..tony in that order... down the windy country lane ( where the stables are..keep up) ... down to Stairfoot roundabout ( Em will appreciate this lol) the to get Ziggy sum juice!! Yayyyyyyyy my first petrol stop.. :o))) Off we go agen..down though some by-passes and a fair few roundabouts..and home .. (told u it was long story short..lol) All in all was out about an hour and a half..did about 30 miles..and i FOOKING LOVED IT !!!!!! Cant wait to get out agen..and huge thanks to Nina and Tony..you are stars!!! Theres lots of inbetweeny stuff to tell..but im on an adrenaline rush..and i need a drink..and i need to sort some pics out..and i need to stop grinning cos my face is hurtin now!! ohhh and i WILL do days outs ..and rallies...WHEN I'm ready!

Update Reply
Karey @ 31/03/2009 21:58  

Excellent stuff, Karey!! p.s. you will be feeling that same excitement for MANY years to come....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 31/03/2009 22:01  

Wooohoooo, way to go girl!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 31/03/2009 22:03  

Congrats Karey, the more little trips you do(30 mile 1 1/2hrs is a good un) then the sooner you,ll be ready,keep it up lass good when you,ve got folk like Tony & Nina nearby

Update Reply
old red @ 31/03/2009 22:06  

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Yaaaaaayyyy Kaz

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 31/03/2009 22:08  

Cheers TC and Steph!! .. I'm sure I will TC...even int rain..i dont mind!! just love it !! Ohhh and Steph... I was feelin that good i cudda ridden to Squires, i think.. but it was about 7pm before we set off from mine and bearing in mind Nina and Tony had to get me home,,,then get home themselves it was a bit too late really., Forgot to say, i dint get in from work till 6 ( usually about 5.20) cos the tray under my engine on the car had dropped down.. i dint know til i got home and a neighbour shouted.. "hey Kaz..wots that orrible noise comin from yr car"? Ses i.."cheeky git ..its Motorhead!" Ses he.. "nooooooooo theres summat scraping ont road..is yr exhaust ok?" He gets on his knees and ... bloody tray draggin ont tarmac... grrrrr so another story short.. borrows dril off ex.. neighbour under car..drill hole..tie-wrap it to engine.. jobs a gud un... except...... While wheels were on full lock...ex noticed tyres were wearing on the inside............ trackin.... Kin hell!!!!! Ahh welll... i dont care ..Ziggy did me proud and car mite be gettin sorn after tax runs out.... hehehehe

Update Reply
Karey @ 31/03/2009 22:14  

Awww thanks Red !!! Stells...YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hehehehehehe How good do i feel???

Update Reply
Karey @ 31/03/2009 22:20  

Nice one Karey, sounds like you had a cracking ride-out. Keep up the short trips and you'll soon build up loads of experience Once you feel right, give Cassie & I a shout and we'll treat you to a chippy tea at Whitby, but you've got to ride Ziggy there lol

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 31/03/2009 22:25  

You're on Blues!! mite not be in the immediate future..but wint be long, im sure !

Update Reply
Karey @ 31/03/2009 22:39  

u did well hun proud of ya i reckon by end summer blues & cassie will be buying ya those fish & chips ( can I come plz plz )

Update Reply
nina @ 31/03/2009 22:56  

PS piccy in my profile of tony trying to kick start ziggy lol in day light

Update Reply
nina @ 31/03/2009 22:59  

hahahah ...nice one Nina !!! and thanks agen to you and Tony !! you are both stars..and you are a damn good rider!! was well proud of u too !!!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 31/03/2009 23:03  

Are you in the process of being run over by your own bike there Karey??

Update Reply
Phil @ 31/03/2009 23:34  

Yay Kaz!! Dead chuffed to read this. Well done that lass and big thumbs up to Nina and Tony for taking you out. Weren't it a lovely evening for it too, bet you'll sleep well tonight, if the buzz wears off enough!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 31/03/2009 23:43  

lol @ Phil...noooooo i was giving Ziggy a hug...while waiting for the others to turn up Cheers Rachel..was brilliant ...love it .. still on a high.. its midnite..and i;ve no sleep in me !! lol Will be gettin out as much as i can from now on.. so any future pootling, I will look out for!

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/04/2009 00:00  

well dun 2 u kaz, bikin is just soooooooooo gud aint it. If u eva pootle near coventry give me a shout, cant offer the chippy tho but i can make u a cuppa xx

Update Reply
drobess @ 01/04/2009 00:06  

Won't be long before you're taking Cassie up on those fish and chips in Whitby. When I joined here six short months ago I really could never imagine the day I'd be able to go pillion to Whitby and riding myself had never even entered my head. Six months later and I'm pillioning nearly 400 miles in a day to Wales and thinking nothing of riding over to Wetwang after work for fish and chips, riding home in the dark and giving a prolonged 2 finger salute (means taking your hand off the bars!) to the twat of a lorry driver that wouldn't let me overtake him, when I did finally get enough speed out of the CG! (remember the thing about overtakes needing hours if not days to plan and execute - today was one such overtake). It won't be long until you're doing the same.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 01/04/2009 00:10  

woo hooooooooo Cheers Trace!! u never know! i mite just pootle on down in the near future :o)) xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/04/2009 00:10  

nice one caz

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 01/04/2009 00:23  

pmsl @ this! Nice one Kaz - I can just picture you buzzing about on a complete high!

THIS is what it's all about

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 01/04/2009 00:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email