MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

The Blonde and the Shepherd

The Blonde and the Shepherd - Forums [Biker Match] The Blonde and the Shepherd - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

The Blonde and the Shepherd

Now don't kill me for this, heard it at work, very funny, thought I'd share ... One day, a natural blonde fed up with being considered a “dumb blonde” decides to prove to some stranger that she’s clever.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Not wanting to let her hair colour sway whoever she chooses, she first dyes her hair brunette before setting off to search for a suitable candidate.<o:p></o:p> Thirty minutes later and whilst driving along a country lane she spots a shepherd in a field tending to a small flock of sheep. Deciding that the shepherd is a good person to prove her intelligence to (and also because she finds him quite attractive), she pulls over and gets out of her car.<o:p></o:p> “Excuse me, “ says the blonde to the shepherd, “I bet I can guess how many sheep are in your flock.” Always having been proud of her counting skills, the blonde counts twelve sheep and figures that the shepherd would never realise that she simply counted them.<o:p></o:p> The shepherd looks back at the sheep, turns back to the blonde, “Ok??”<o:p></o:p> “Twelve,” virtually screams the blonde in excitement. “I’m right aren’t I? Don’t you think I’m clever?”<o:p></o:p> “Erm, yeah,” answers the shepherd, “really clever.” The shepherd is more than a little bemused.<o:p></o:p> Suddenly excitement at proving her intelligence overcomes the blonde and she jumps into the field, picks up a sheep, runs back to her car and puts it in the boot!<o:p></o:p> “What are you doing?” asks the shepherd confused.<o:p></o:p> “This is my prize for guessing correctly,” replies the blonde, not really thinking about what exactly she could ever need with a sheep, “one of your sheep is my prize!”<o:p></o:p> “Ookaaay...”, says the shepherd, now totally confused. “Could I have it back now?”<o:p></o:p> “Ok, I tell you what,” says the blonde, finding the shepherd more attractive with each minute, “if you can guess my true hair colour, you can have a kiss!”<o:p></o:p> “To be honest,” states the shepherd, “I’d rather just have my dog back!!”<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 30/03/2009 21:55  

.....prepare yourself.......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2009 21:57  

First time I've heard that one !! today

Update Reply
Emzed @ 30/03/2009 22:00  

Gee if thats going to offend anyone i will leave my jokes in my little black book,

Update Reply
Peter69 @ 30/03/2009 22:28  

lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 30/03/2009 23:05  

Nah .. dig 'em out Peter!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 30/03/2009 23:17  

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 31/03/2009 18:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email