MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

125 pootle this weekend 28th/29th March

125 pootle this weekend 28th/29th March (2) - Forums [Biker Match] 125 pootle this weekend 28th/29th March (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

125 pootle this weekend 28th/29th March

well get yer elmet on an ride it Go on Kaz do us all a favour an get some practice Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 29/03/2009 17:10  

Hey EM, i darent go out on my own .... not done a solo yet Don't feel confident enough. I know I will havta sooner or later, just not today lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 29/03/2009 17:14  

excuses excuses kaz :(

Update Reply
Herne @ 29/03/2009 20:03  

Hey Allen .. lol nah i just want to know ive got someone wiv me, just in case. Remember the petrol incident? i wudda been stuck if i was on mi own. lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 29/03/2009 20:08  

lol but you wasn't on yer own and when yer on your own you always make sure you've got a full tank of petrol and you've always got yer mobile with you so if you get into any kind of problems then there's always someone you can call hon. Stella if you're reading this hon can we have episode eight of your story please lol

Update Reply
Herne @ 29/03/2009 20:21  

Aye I know.. ok I will definately get out this week sometime. I HAVE to as im away to rallies the nxt two weekends! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 29/03/2009 20:27  

Herne - Day 8 just posted Kaz - you'll be fine - just pootle local on your own - go routes that you know & you'll be ok

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 29/03/2009 20:31  

Aww Kaz - sorry to hear you ended up free later on, that's just typical...law of the sod I think they call it. The better weather is coming plus longer evenings now so hopefully you'll feel better about getting about in the week.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 30/03/2009 07:56  

I know Rachel, that 'sod' has got a lot to answer for! lol Ahh well, not to worry, but I really hope I can get out with you guys next time. I need all the support I can get at the moment, Gonna try and get out as much as possible this week, I've got some catching up to do!

Update Reply
Karey @ 30/03/2009 08:24  

How far are you from work Kaz? I've got a lot of my miles in by commuting to work and it's really improved my confidence. To start with I took on a day I could work half days so I was not doing it in the rush hour but now I'm fine with the traffic and have started filtering. Is that an option for you...perhaps after a few more local trips first.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 30/03/2009 17:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email