MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Possible ride out/meet in the Dales

Possible ride out/meet in the Dales - Forums [Biker Match] Possible ride out/meet in the Dales - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Possible ride out/meet in the Dales

I know loads of good roads round the Yorkshire Dales as well as the odd decent pub to stop at so I was thinking about arranging some sort of ride-out/site seeing trip (only joking) through the Dales. Starting off at somewhere like Scotch Corner and taking in Swaledale, Wensleydale/Hawes (note the spelling peeps lol) then ending up at Devils Bridge near Kirkby Stephen. If anyone is interested, then let me know and I'll get something organised. This basically follows on from ride-outs at the last two meets, which both ended up topping off a brilliant day meeting mates. This time, I'd like to spend more of the day riding me boike and riding some of the best roads in the Country. I'm always keen to see new places and ride new roads, so if anyone else has any good ideas for ride outs (never been to the Cat 'n Fiddle - hint hint) then get them posted.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 26/03/2009 22:58  

Count me in. Did u notice the ride-out to Tan Hill 26 April on events?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/03/2009 23:10  

Fingers X'd I'd like t do this one Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 26/03/2009 23:42  

Not that I will be going but did you have a date in mind Blue?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/03/2009 23:52  

I'd be up for that, know those roads well and so am happy to play tail end charlie or similar if required.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 27/03/2009 08:02  

Haven't sorted out a day/date yet, but it does look like there's some interest, so I'll sort something out. We'll probably be doing the Tan Hill ride out so I'll look at dates that won't clash. Watch this space.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 27/03/2009 22:18  

Sounds like a plan I am up for it date depending.

Update Reply
Phil @ 27/03/2009 22:42  

count me in, need to put something down in my social calendar!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/03/2009 22:47  

thats just what we need blueboy count me in

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 28/03/2009 07:42  

I think I'd like to explore a new road or two over towards the Dales, so add me to the list, unless the weathers from Siberia on the day!

Update Reply
Paj1369 @ 29/03/2009 23:11  

Yes please,someone come and get me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/03/2009 19:07  

am thinking bout taking baby on this one and i reckon the ffs crew should give it a whirl.Its nothing you can't handle and i'll have the route if the big boys wanna go and play.Stella and caz you know you can spend the night before here if that helps. Anybody else who rides a smaller/slower back and fancies this one your more than welcome to join us

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2009 03:11  

Have we got a date for this yet?

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 31/03/2009 07:27  

Hey nice one Cassie! Very daunting, me actually riding Ziggy, , but will bear it in mind, thanks for the offer too.

Update Reply
Karey @ 31/03/2009 08:13  

Never mind bearing it in mind girl,get your butt on ziggy and learn how to have fun!!seriously kaz,i appreciate its daunting but you've gotta do it sometime and we'll all be there to look after you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2009 14:06  

Geoff,will pin mark down tonite..........after that i'll ask him bout a date

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2009 14:08  

Awww cheers Cassie... as it happens, ive just got back from arranging a pootle out after work tonight, then possibly agen tomorra, but that might be it, till middle of next week,, (Rally season starts for me this Friday) wooooooooooo hooooooooo Will be gettin over hangover..lol But I know I've got some great support on here, and cant wait to be riding out confidently with you all.

Update Reply
Karey @ 31/03/2009 14:11  

Hey Cassie - u r meant to go out on a date first, and pin him down after! Or hav I got the wrong end of t'stick agin? Weather looking good fer the w/e, Kaz

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2009 14:19  

Yayyyy XK ! bring it on!

Update Reply
Karey @ 31/03/2009 14:25  

"Geoff,will pin mark down tonite..........after that i'll ask him bout a date" Oooh, lucky Mark!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 31/03/2009 14:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email