MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

RC's Birthday bash saturday 9th may

RC's Birthday bash saturday 9th may (4) - Forums [Biker Match] RC's Birthday bash saturday 9th may (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

RC's Birthday bash saturday 9th may

Sumo didn't have a prickly arse the night before, see pics for proof, . Whatever tablets hes taking I want some, need em cause my tooth's still killing, , didnt stop me enjoying the night though, cheers all, catch ya again soon.

Update Reply
Newkid @ 10/05/2009 21:30  

see you should have listened to me stu and had the bangers n mash!!!!! lol

Update Reply
RC @ 10/05/2009 21:58  

Uploaded a selection well the cleanest pics i dare show to the site. My sides still hurt too. I have not not laughed so long and so hard for a very hard time. The next BM North/South divide meet needs to be down Sumo's way. Big fish little fish, cardboard box. whistle whistle, glow stick glow stick

Update Reply
Phil @ 10/05/2009 22:45  

fab pic's pagan

Update Reply
RC @ 10/05/2009 23:30  

No HG ....Sumo was laying on grass at services and was stuck in his belly by prickles bless him.... Was great seeing you all again .....thanks Pagan for sharing your tent was much appreciated. Just about stopped shivvering lol. Would love to have you all down for meet as well will sort something out and put it on events.

Update Reply
jabecs @ 11/05/2009 06:46  

Hope you had a good one RC, I was there in spirit if not on the spirits! x

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 11/05/2009 07:46  

Your always welcome Jabecs and thank you for cooking breakfast. I found my tent light when I got home. was where I thought it would be sitting on the floor. DOH. For those of you on my friends list I have uploaded all of my photos which include the one I can't put on BM, plus a vid of RC trying to walk in a straight line onto face book. I would like to also thank Geoff of Geoff's convenience store for letting a bunch of half sober bikers use the convenience in his store on the Sunday morning. I don't think Geoff would think that anyone would ever take the sign over the door literally

Update Reply
Phil @ 11/05/2009 08:02  

Ive done the same all my pics on facebook to .

Update Reply
RC @ 11/05/2009 13:49  

I have just seen the video phil omg omg omg lol soooo funny some pics been added for party and also mcn xxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 11/05/2009 13:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email