MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

RC's Birthday bash saturday 9th may

RC's Birthday bash saturday 9th may (3) - Forums [Biker Match] RC's Birthday bash saturday 9th may (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

RC's Birthday bash saturday 9th may

That'll b a quadruple celebration then , my birthday next week 14th

Update Reply
fastjock @ 07/05/2009 23:18  

What time are people getting to the greyhound on Saturday? I am aiming for 12:00 and I think Jabecs and Sumo are aiming for the same time. If the weather holds out then a ride to mattlock for a coffee.

Update Reply
Phil @ 08/05/2009 11:29  

i finish work at 3 then home to get sorted could set off by 4 so if we no where you are can meet up with everyone

Update Reply
caz36 @ 08/05/2009 11:52  

Dont think im settin off till about 6.. save me a pitch!

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/05/2009 13:40  

will do kaz

Update Reply
caz36 @ 08/05/2009 14:25  

Have a good'un everybody - hope to make it back to Belper at some point - honest!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 08/05/2009 14:59  

You better do missus!! Cheerz! have a good weekend

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/05/2009 15:03  

ill be there late morning sorting the food out, stayin at the pub to have some lunch with my mum as its her birthday 2moro lol then bk home get sorted and be bk at pub for 7ish ride safe everyone and see u all 2moro pm DONT FORGET YOUR CAMERA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Update Reply
RC @ 08/05/2009 16:17  

Just put my camera on charge, wouldn't want it running flat, . Just been and brought a tent and sleeping baggy specially for this one, lets see if I can follow the assembly instructions, . Dont know what time I'll make it there PP, but join ya for pootle to Matlock if there in time. I'll try and be there for 12 too, shall I PM ya my mobile No?

Update Reply
Newkid @ 08/05/2009 19:28  

ill be there around 12 .....12-30 stu so se u there

Update Reply
RC @ 08/05/2009 22:07  

oh i wont be at mb lol just the pub lol

Update Reply
RC @ 08/05/2009 22:08  

Have a great time RC, hope to see you all again soon. Would have luvved to come but have to work today.

Happy Birthday

Update Reply
Jansky1960 @ 09/05/2009 08:20  

What a brilliant night , haven't laughed so much in years , cheers sumodwarf 4 keeping us all entertained

Update Reply
fastjock @ 10/05/2009 15:40  

Thank you all so much for comin had a brill night.... sumodwarf ur a star love u all to bits, thanks for all the cards n pressie's goin to sleep now im shattered lol ps.......when's the next party? lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 10/05/2009 16:48  

Shattered too, hardly slept you bloody noisy bunch, . Photos are up .

RC, the "Luv ya all's" where meant to be last night, . Had a great time, Luv yas too! XX

Update Reply
Newkid @ 10/05/2009 17:00  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photos.asp?event_id=399 i was to drunk last night to do owt as im sure u will keep reminding me!!!!!!!!!!! HAD A TOP NIGHT THANKS AGAIN XXXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
RC @ 10/05/2009 17:09  

Well what can i say??? That has got to be one of the best nights!! What a laff!!! My sides are still aching with laughting so much, fooking brilliant!!! Great night, great company, followed by a chill out at Matlock Bath this morning before going home, poifeck! Was great to see Jabecs, Phil, Stu, Caz, Dugald, Tamrock and Marie, Tone and Michelle, easyrider, triker, Johnny and Rachel and Martin, and of course RC, RC's mum, Ann and Liam agen. You lot are brilliant. Big thanks to RC for organising yet another cracking do at the Greyhound! And well, what can i say about the star of the show, Sumodwarf! He had us in stitches all night, Top Geezer!! Thanks to Jabes and Sumo for cookin up a bit of snap for us all this morning too, nice one guys! Can't beleive none of us had a camera ready when Tam emerged from his tent right into a goal net!! Wonder who put that there?? Or...when sumo was streaking round the field with just his boots on?!?! I kid u not! Like we all said, we will have to make a south meet, sometime soon, that would be kool. Thanks again u lot, you've made my weekend, heres to lots more like that! PS..I've added a couple of pics

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/05/2009 19:08  

Well we made it back to sunny Essex Sumo and i had a few stops along the way as both still recovering from a fab weekend.... Haven't laughed that much in ages....need to recover now.... tho sumo and i were still laughing at the services when he was in danger of "falling in a hole whilst laying on embankment of services !!!! and when he lay on prickly grass !!! ouch still hurts to laugh"

Update Reply
jabecs @ 10/05/2009 20:00  

Hey looks like you all had a great time nice pics to So sorry RC that i could not make it ! work is sooooooooo busy and i was away last week to

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/05/2009 20:10  

What was that J,Sumo has a prickly ass?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/05/2009 20:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email