MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hollingworth Lake

Hollingworth Lake - Forums [Biker Match] Hollingworth Lake - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hollingworth Lake

Anyone up for a meet at Hollingworth Lake on Easter Monday .

Meet at The Wine Press Hollingworth Lake
Littleborough
Rochdale
OL15 0AZ

Good food , great roads , been a few times , can get quite busy with bikes , limited parking at front of pub however there is a public car park within walking distance .

If enough interest will put on events calendar

Update Reply
fastjock @ 24/03/2009 22:08  

I'll be riding home from ELL, probably feeling a tad under the weather...so i'll say no now lol

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/03/2009 22:20  

hheeeeeey my HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spent all my life in littleborough. Spend so much time at the lake, when the pubs there had their old name (fishermans inn - think its changed now). Christ I used to work in the chippy along the prom. I cycled around the lake every night for a full summer after i finished work. Aaaaah memories (not all good tho). I remember being chased by geese even after i'd given them good. I was about 6 years old with my grandad and the birds were bigger than me... i crapped myself. I even lost a bloody remote control boat at the lake - the current or something was too strong and it'd gone out of radio reach - dammit lol.

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/03/2009 22:29  

And all the old adventures and tressure hunts we did around the back - brilliant.

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/03/2009 22:30  

Yes i'll be up for it, its a nice place, could make it in to a good ride round if you like.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 25/03/2009 18:58  

count me in

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 25/03/2009 19:26  

am up for it Dugald

Update Reply
Herne @ 25/03/2009 19:35  

Hmmmm I'll be like DC... returning home from ELL, probably feeling a bit delicate, so that'll be a no from me too... Would like to go in the future tho.

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/03/2009 19:45  

Possibly have bikerlind with me , so will have to give the ride around a miss , she likes the fast blast but no the long distance . Plus on a tight budget for a while thanx to npower , got a mega gas/lecci bill , up 30% on last year , no figure cheaper fuel lower vat and more wind power cheap lecci , robbing fks .

Cmon DC n Karey , I could be suffering too if i make it to ELL , got to make the most of bank holidays .

When u off to Cyprus Herne

Update Reply
fastjock @ 25/03/2009 21:36  

Hi Dugald.....19th of april to 5th of may mate

Update Reply
Herne @ 26/03/2009 17:18  

Whats happening then Dugald ..you still going ?

Update Reply
Herne @ 31/03/2009 20:36  

Looks like most peeps are having a ride-out round dales then back to Ken's for a BBQ .

Will keep this one in mind for later on , perhaps towards end of May .

Lind wants to go too , so will give better chance of getting someone to look after kids .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 31/03/2009 21:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email