MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

i am gutted he has not come back

i am gutted he has not come back (2) - Forums [Biker Match] i am gutted he has not come back (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

i am gutted he has not come back

Result !!

Update Reply
maxnod @ 24/03/2009 05:52  

Nice one OGB, hes just showing you he's his own boss, lol Hey Dugald, have u tried asking your neighbours? We left one of our neighbours to 'look after' our cat while we went on holiday, years ago, when we got back the buggars had moved and took our cat!!!! But I'm sure your neighbours are still there..?!?! If Spice is still around there he will show his face sooner or later... fingers crossed for ya

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/03/2009 08:18  

He was a stray wasn't he, maybe he went back to whoever had him before he adopted you Steve? If he gets fat really quickly then you'll know he's got 2 or more homes

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/03/2009 09:53  

well it must be troooo lurrrrve if hes come back with out you resorting to texting him every 2 mins, looks like hes stopping then! Just need fj`s to get his head out of the bin in maccy d`s and everyone is happy!

Update Reply
julie j @ 24/03/2009 09:58  

Wooo Hooo Pleased for OGB,keep 'im in for a couple of weeks!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2009 14:46  

To NewKid - 'Fixing' them does control 'the urge' but mostly stops them straying too far.It's the most sensible thing to do if you are a responsible pet owner

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2009 14:47  

HG, does that apply to dogs as well? Mines 16 now, but still does the 'Great Escape' if theres a bitch on heat! * i reckon he just goes for a look these days tho*

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/03/2009 15:21  

Not too sure about dogs Karey,cats are more my thang!! I'm sure the 'urge' never goes though.....especially now that spring has sprung

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2009 15:32  

lol..thanks for that! suppose I better start reinforcing the gate.. again * sigh *

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/03/2009 15:47  

hey OGB - nice one! Really chuffed for ya. Why dont u get one of those kitty GPS collar things? U always know where he is then!

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/03/2009 15:53  

dont tempt me matt my bikes that tricked up now i have nothing left to do i might just start on the cat

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 24/03/2009 16:41  

oh nooooo .. maybe that's why he keeps running off? I bet he's seen that glint in your eye, laddy!

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/03/2009 16:43  

So glad he's home

Update Reply
Chopperbloke1 @ 24/03/2009 17:28  

Glad he's back OGB but you must keep him in for a while also have you had him 'chipped' both mine are and at least if they go missing there is a better chance of finding them When I was first letting my cats out I put a leash on them and let them round the garden for a while then gradually over few days let them go further afield!! Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 24/03/2009 21:46  

my cats have never been out and they are 9 years old! i'm scared they will be stolen!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2009 21:59  

My mums cat has never been out Littlechick,and we think he's about 9/10.He was a rescue cat and the previous owner had barbarically had him de-clawed .He however the Lord of the Manor and is very happy!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/03/2009 10:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email