MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

i am gutted he has not come back

i am gutted he has not come back - Forums [Biker Match] i am gutted he has not come back - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

i am gutted he has not come back

well i am gutted he has not come back well i let the cat out at half four when i got in from the sun inn yesterday and i haven't seen him since i cant believe it he was in and out all day saturday he was out for two hours yesterday morning and now he has disappeared i will go and have a look round the village later on but i am not holding much hope oh well what can you do

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 23/03/2009 18:14  

aw man, he'll come back. Cats are like that. He'll just turn up at the door tomorrow when he wants food lol. How long did you have him before letting him out?

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/03/2009 18:21  

get a dog..........there loyal........

Update Reply
Peter69 @ 23/03/2009 18:24  

Don't worry, If he's not had "the snip" he may stay away for a day or 2. Bet he will come back when he wants feeding .

Update Reply
Chopperbloke1 @ 23/03/2009 18:26  

Oh dear,I'd be distraught!!!!! When he comes back make sure you keep him in for at least 2 weeks,and get him 'fixed',he'll be less likely to stray far then

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2009 18:31  

HG, what ya suggesting, "fixed", one whisper of that and I wouldn't blame him for staying away. If he hasn't been "fixed" he may stay out for a while, normal behavior, my Simba sometimes disappears for a day or two. Vet said to get him done, but always found it wrecks their character, think he knows I'm lookin out for him, so he loves me!!!

Update Reply
Newkid @ 23/03/2009 18:43  

he has had the snip i kept him in for eight days matt

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 23/03/2009 18:43  

Hey OGB, don't go lookin for him on yr bike...that can will scare the fur off him! I reckon like the others have said, he's gone for some nooky .. he will be strutting his stuff, and he will be back when hes hungry

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/03/2009 18:50  

Sorry if it brought tears to your eyes Newkid .Getting both sexes of cat 'fixed' is a way to stop unwanted kittens,the spread of cat AIDS and other veneral diseases cat can spread.I am a member of the CPL and some of the sites I have seen,especially newborn kittens who have been born blind,limbless,some with no bottom jaws is awful.Then the older cats who are in the late stages of organ failure,advanced STDs,etc.Do you practise safe-sex? And for what reasons ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2009 19:02  

Ok, ok, I get the point, and I agree, pretty sure that if I got him a 5 pack he wouldn't use them, . As he's been done I would look in the pub, maybe drowning his sorrows, . Sorry, not being unconcerned, just looking at the funny side of life. If hes only just been done hes prob still got all that testoterone, hasnt realised it yet! He'll be back.

Update Reply
Newkid @ 23/03/2009 19:15  

Being 'fixed' doesnt erase testosterone,cats will still try and mate,fixed or not.It stops kittens and disease.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2009 19:23  

he could just be making the most of the warm nights, and they are independant little beasties, he will make his own mind up about where he wants to be, dont give up on him just yet

Update Reply
julie j @ 23/03/2009 19:58  

So whats "fixed" and how does it stop diseases if hes still gona try to perform? In humans its getting the snip, as in cutting the tubes, but surely in cats it would be a complete removal of the bits to stop it wanting? This thread could get messy!

PS I just read the other post, didn't realize he only got him last week.

Update Reply
Newkid @ 23/03/2009 20:05  

well just had a look round the village nothing i will just have to see if he turns up

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 23/03/2009 20:57  

everyone's got there finger's crossed! [cept XK he's a meanie!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 23/03/2009 21:31  

Awww...hope he turns up....dont lose hope just yet tho....when I moved I kept mine in for about 2 weeks....on their second day of freedom the eldest got startled by something (he's easily startled bless 'im!)...and disappeared for 12 days...! Thought I'd lost him for good...but after printing and delivering flyers to all the surrounding areas I finally got a phone call that he was in someones kitchen about 10 minutes walk away...miaowin his daft head off....

Update Reply
Catey67 @ 23/03/2009 22:12  

well theres nothing i can do a cats cat as they say bloody thing they dont do as they are told like dogs

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 23/03/2009 22:13  

Feel for ya there ogb , my cat disappeared 2 weeks ago when I was away in Scotland and aint come back yet . Lind had chucked him out after he'd attacked our youngest , guess he got the hump coz i wasn't there . He's really Lind's cat , but he always doted on me .

I'd taken 2 of the kids up to Scotland with me , they were gutted when we got back and he'd gone , kept asking me "when's Spice coming home ? " . No answer to that question eh !!

Half the nieghbours loved him too and used to give him little tipbits could be he's sought refuge with 1 of them .

He knew my car and bike , and would come racing round when he heard me coming .

Had him 3 n a half years from a 6 week old kitten and he'd been cut at 6 months .

Here's hoping both of them turn up .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 23/03/2009 22:53  

he turned up at 11pm last night i think i am treating him like a dog anyway he is safe now

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 24/03/2009 05:45  

Woohoo, at least you know that he knows where home is now OGB.

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/03/2009 05:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email