MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Helmet screens!!

Helmet screens!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Helmet screens!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Helmet screens!!

good for applyin lippy so you get of at the meet lookin good!![smeared all over face]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 23/03/2009 17:44  

Hmmm... wouldn't suggest sticking a screen to a helmet for the same reason you shouldn't apply stickers or ears or a mohican (i.e. if you come off, your helmet should slide over the ground with minimum friction, but anything stuck to it can cause it to 'snatch' with resultant neck damage). However, what about adapting something like this: geekalerts.com/vuzix-iwear-virtual-cinema-glasses/ Possibly develop a flip-up or monocle version so you can still see what is going on around you. You could even have it linked to a handlebar-mounted camera for unobscured forward vision.....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 23/03/2009 18:41  

And there's me thinking that a pillion should pay as much attention to the ride as the person in charge of the handle bars. I like to be aware of what's happening with the traffic around me. If I was up front and had a pillion I'd like to think they were paying attention and not sight-seeing.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/03/2009 09:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email