MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Hotmail blocking all mail - Your help needed

Hotmail blocking all mail - Your help needed - Forums [Biker Match] Hotmail blocking all mail - Your help needed - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Hotmail blocking all mail - Your help needed

Hotmail are now blocking all our emails... and I've no idea why because no spam is sent from our servers. So, I need your help! If you use hotmail, please click on "Not Junk" and "Add sender to safe list" for example for all BikerMatch email you receive. This will add us to hotmail's "Good" list. Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/03/2009 11:09  

I took you off my naughty list a long time ago Matt!

Update Reply
Scary @ 23/03/2009 13:13  

hmm this must have just started today cos I got notifications yesterday! however nothing's going into my junk folder & I've already added BM to my safe list!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/03/2009 16:08  

im on hotmail and never had a prob

Update Reply
julie j @ 23/03/2009 16:12  

nor me, some things do straight to junk mail, but not had any BM emails go there.

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/03/2009 16:23  

nope, not receiving any notifications from BM to my hotmail acount today!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/03/2009 16:52  

Started today. Too many people have marked our emails are junk rather than unsubscribing from the mailing list for example (idiots!). Hotmail are difficult to work with too - so i can only ask for as many of you as possible to add the DOMAIN bikermatch.co.uk to your safe lists (Not a specific email address, just the whole domain). Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/03/2009 17:36  

Really need everyone's help! Hotmail are going purely off the number of people who have 'approved' our mails against those who haven't. Right now nobody can join with a hotmail account because they dont get the registration email... i'm wasting a lot of time manually contacting everyone. I can't even reply to emails unless they're from someone without a hotmail account!

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/03/2009 18:32  

Hi Matt.I'm getting my son to sort mine out right now.I have hotmail and my other e-mail addy.At the moment all spam going into my my 'spam' thing is automatically deleted(on my other e-mail),so in a few minutes BM will be ok with me.I didn't realise until thread was started.Sorry

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2009 18:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email