MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

joke of the day

joke of the day - Forums [Biker Match] joke of the day - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

joke of the day

One morning a man walked up to his wife while she was making breakfast and pinched her on the butt and said, "If you firmed up, we could get rid of your control top panty hose". While this was on the edge of intolerable, she kept silent. The next morning, the man woke his wife with a pinch on each of her breasts and said, "You know, if you firmed these up, we could get rid of your bra." This was beyond a silent response, so she rolled over and grabbed him by his tackle. With a death grip, she said, "You know, if you firmed this up, we could get rid of the gardener, the postman, the pool man, and your brother.

Update Reply
nakedangel68 @ 29/11/2006 14:37  

he he he............just like an exocet.... you can see it coming but can do sod all about it.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 29/11/2006 15:07  

so that is what i was called the other day

Update Reply
nakedangel68 @ 29/11/2006 16:17  

They called you exocet? ROFLMAO

Update Reply
rubecula @ 29/11/2006 16:42  

good one v funny

Update Reply
Oggy @ 29/11/2006 16:46  

you sure your an angel,sure you got too many naughty jokes to be one lol Sean xx

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 29/11/2006 16:47  

i dont know what you mean sean i am being quite tame

Update Reply
nakedangel68 @ 29/11/2006 16:59  

You must an after dinner speaker at the local rugby club lol

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 29/11/2006 17:17  

You keep 'em coming na68.

Update Reply
Di @ 29/11/2006 18:47  

Got any really juicy ones????? Pm them to me so I can post them and get the credit... lol

Update Reply
rubecula @ 29/11/2006 18:52  

A blind man enters a Ladies Bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a drink. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender: "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?" The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet. In a very deep, husky voice,the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, you should know five things: 1 - The bartender is a blonde girl.2 - The bouncer is a blonde gal.3 - I'm a 6 foot tall, 200 pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.4 - The woman sitting next to me is blonde and is a professional weightlifter.5 - The lady to your right is a blonde and is a professional wrestler. Now think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?" The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and declares,"Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times." See? We can take the pish out of ourselves

Update Reply
nakedangel68 @ 30/11/2006 14:11  

pmsl angel keep them goin cos made me laugh !!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 30/11/2006 15:11  

Love it..............Tell it to RC but use smaller words

Update Reply
rubecula @ 30/11/2006 15:18  

She will kill you deader than a thing thats been steam rollered to death

Update Reply
Di @ 30/11/2006 16:02  

What for?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 01/12/2006 13:19  

One day a guy died and found himself in hell. As he was wallowing in despair, he had his first meeting with a demon. The demon asked, "Why so glum?"The guy responded, "What do you think? I'm in hell!" "Hell's not so bad," the demon said. "We actually have a lot of fun down here. You a drinking man?""Sure," the man said, "I love to drink." "Well, you're gonna love Mondays then. On Mondays all we do is drink. Whiskey, tequila, Guinness, wine coolers, diet Tab and Fresca. We drink till we throw up and then we drink some more!" The guy is astounded. "Damn, that sounds great." "You a smoker?" the demon asked."You better believe it!" "You're gonna love Tuesdays. We get the finest cigars from all over the world and smoke our lungs out! . If you get cancer, no biggie You're already dead, remember?" "Wow, the guy said, "that's awesome!" The demon continued. "I bet you like to gamble.""Why yes, as a matter of fact I do." "Wednesdays you can gamble all you want. Craps, blackjack, roulette, poker, slots, whatever. If you go bankrupt, well, you're dead anyhow. You into drugs?"The guy said, "Are you kidding? I love drugs! You don't mean . . ." "That's right! Thursday is drug day. Help yourself to a great big bowl of crack, or smack. Smoke a doobie the size of a submarine. You can do all the drugs you want, you're dead, who cares!" "Wow," the guy said, starting to feel better about his situation, "I never realized Hell was such a cool place!" The demon said, "You gay?" "No." "Ooooh, you're gonna hate Fridays!"

Update Reply
nakedangel68 @ 01/12/2006 13:41  

ROFLMFAO

Update Reply
rubecula @ 01/12/2006 13:43  

classic where do u find 'em

Update Reply
Oggy @ 02/12/2006 12:39  

Seamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money between them; they could only raise the staggering sum of 50 pence. Murphy said, "Hang on, I have an idea." He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage. Seamus said, "Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money left at all." Murphy replied, "Don't worry - just follow me." He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson whisky. Seamus said, "Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we'll be in? We haven't got any money!" Murphy replied with a smile, "Don't worry, I have a plan. Cheers!" They downed their drinks. Murphy said, "OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth." The barman noticed them, went berserk and threw them out. They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk all for free. At the tenth pub, Shamus said, "Murphy, I don't think I can do any more o'this. Me knees are killin' me!" Murphy said, "How do you think I feel? I lost the sausage in the third pub."

Update Reply
nakedangel68 @ 03/12/2006 06:27  

rotfpmsl i like that one

Update Reply
Di @ 03/12/2006 06:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email