MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Mid life crisis-or what?

Mid life crisis-or what? (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Mid life crisis-or what? (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Mid life crisis-or what?

well when i worked away with a load o lads not one was faithful to wife /girlfriend whatever!![i had niether at the time] some resisted temptation for a while but we worked in peoples homes so met loads of 'bored' housewife's who were up for a good laugh and a bit on the side! and eventually alcohol nights out got he better of em an they gave in!!happy day's!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/03/2009 15:32  

thats right blame it on alcohol?..........TG60 iv seen it all before lads away from home, talking to a girl she ask's are you married, guy answers im seperated ''yes by about 200 miles but he'll be going home to her at the end of the job''. littlechick its ok its ok mid life crisis, is all about lifes up down sidways and all.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 20/03/2009 15:58  

Well said Wannabe!

Update Reply
Chopperbloke1 @ 20/03/2009 17:19  

At risk of an ear bashing LC I'd like to say I dont think its fair to "tar us all with the same brush" ?

Update Reply
Emzed @ 20/03/2009 17:49  

even i can admit that not all men are the same, there are sum gud ones n its all about timing, right bloke/woman at right time in ur life can lead to something wonderful. never say never n have fun looking. as long as u dont hurt anyone along the way. i think too many men and woman get bitter n sinicle n they end up lonely.

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 20/03/2009 18:19  

I agree chunkichick. Still some good men about!

Update Reply
Chopperbloke1 @ 20/03/2009 18:24  

this 'fear' of ending up lonely can make people stay in awful relationships when really they'd be so much happier apart!everyones seen the couples sittin saying nothing to each other!people are frightened of the unknown when it can be a wonderful life on your own get out get a social life make aquaintences jus do sommat other than sit an watch the box 'together for ever' borin!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/03/2009 18:26  

well its true we dont like change, and not everbody has the confidence to go it on their own. thats true too you can have some good times looking. dont get bitter or hate men, we can all be gits some times, but not always. a good women can bring the best out in a man. oops and worst

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 20/03/2009 18:48  

kenn Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 20/03/2009 18:53  

I was gonna reply but i couldnt articulate properly what i was trying to say, so i deleted it all. I suppose i was just trying to say what others already have...you have to be able to enjoy yr own company before you can enjoy the company of others. And that life is too short to worry about what other people think. Live for the moment, you may not get another chance. Ooh, that was a bit deep for me! <switches shallow mode back on>

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 20/03/2009 19:10  

Hello Dc, good job you dont switch back too often.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 20/03/2009 19:14  

Loneliness isn't dependent on being with or without a partner IMO... it's your own state of mind... Personally (and generally speaking, not necessarily romantically speaking) I love being alone, but others can't stand it. Horses for courses.

Alone and lonely are two very different states.

As for some folk not having the confidence to go it alone, it cuts both ways... It was a HUGE decision for me to let the ex move in with me! OK so it didn't pan out quite how we'd hoped, but that's not going to prevent me from taking a similar path in the future with someone else if the opportunity arises & it's where we both want to be. Never say never.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 20/03/2009 20:16  

here here wannabe your too well balanced for on here.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 20/03/2009 20:27  

WB well-balanced? She'd be the 1st to say "erm" ! (WB - to bits)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2009 20:32  

well what she said was a bit sensible for a Shiela.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 20/03/2009 20:49  

She has her moments.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2009 21:06  

Erm indeed XK!

I would've been the first too, only I've been chinwagging elsewhere

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 20/03/2009 21:22  

thats what Shiela's do best in it.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 20/03/2009 21:30  

OK I am 54, not fat not thin, not bald and I dont smell to bad yet. Yes I wish I was 25 again and had the sense to make use of it. I think loads of guys look for the size 10 and lots of women look for the six pack, but I discovered why men have hips, to catch that middle age flop. I have been lucky to meet some realy nice people lately, and yes some of em had a bum that looked great in leathers, but they werent size 10, they were just great women. So sod the "lets go for the personality", I intend to have some fun before I am 74 and thinking, bummer, I wish I was 54 again and had the sense to make use of it. Ride for fun, I do.

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 20/03/2009 21:47  

Right... I've just had it on VERY good authority, that to fall in love, you don't need a woman, you need a brand new ZZR 1400 that you just took delivery of today

& if I'm very very good, I get to hang on for dear life on the back of it Sunday morning, finding love vicariously, through another man's machine!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 20/03/2009 22:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email