MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Mid life crisis-or what?

Mid life crisis-or what? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Mid life crisis-or what? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Mid life crisis-or what?

I am Lou, this is very true. Hey, that rhymes! And I'm not saying that I am Lou, because obviously I'm not, I'm Geoff.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 18/03/2009 21:12  

*checks*

You're absolutely correct... I am Lou. You are Geoff.

Enlightenment is ours

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/03/2009 21:15  

Or delusion?

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/03/2009 21:19  

Or short term memory loss, it happens as you get older

Update Reply
Chopperbloke1 @ 18/03/2009 21:22  

I am Lou, this is very true. Hey, that rhymes! And I'm not saying that I am Lou, because obviously I'm not, I'm Geoff. Have I already said that?

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 18/03/2009 21:26  

About half past 9

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/03/2009 21:37  

Geoff had some cake at the Seaways Cafe at Fridaythorpe today - I'm beginning to wonder what was in it!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 18/03/2009 21:47  

Ooooh noooo! Don't let's get started on the whole cake trip again!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/03/2009 22:57  

Woo Hoo ! Well done Ruth,what a fab thread ! Couldn't of put it better myself

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2009 23:47  

a girlfriend of mine[bout 40] likes hangin with older men cos they/me make her look young!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 19/03/2009 00:16  

Heyyy good thread R_ND! I too have seen mates get hurt by the 'stereotypical young slimtoned thing, of both sexes. They appear to be high maintainance..and on the look out for 'something better', im not saying all of them are like that, just the few ive come across. Give me down to earth, DILLIGAF people everytime!

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/03/2009 08:29  

Mid life crisis= sports car bike jet-ski bimbo I've only got the bike !! Def don't want the others, too much like hard work !!

Update Reply
maxnod @ 19/03/2009 10:00  

My best mate is having a mid-life crisis, and I say good luck to him……. He had cancer last year and nearly died, spent 6 months having chemo & radio treatment, then got dumped by his long term partner. He now has a Bimbo lap-dancer, is off to Thailand, for 3 weeks, has the Harley and a body to die for. He needs some fun times…. Often we forget the reason why people do things, this guy needs to have an ego boost, and if these things make him feel better I think he should go for it…… I will be there for him, (if/ when) he crashes….. Often after a break-up sometimes we all need a bit of an ego boost, and I think for a lot of men, having a young sexy girl on there arm, the bike, etc, will bring them happiness. But not all men are this shallow…. I wouldn’t mind having a tall sexy blonde man, fancy me; it sure would boost my ego…. ( if there are any sexy tall blondes out there )

Update Reply
Puds @ 19/03/2009 11:20  

There you go again puds, picky picky picky Em ()

Update Reply
Emzed @ 19/03/2009 11:28  

LOL me picky.. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p> I do have a wish list, but let my standards drop sometimes.. <o:p> </o:p> Tall, blonde, muscle, good looking, rich, no dependant kids, own house, working, educated, faithful, honest, etc etc... <o:p> </o:p> But to be honest, all these things are just wishful thinking, the most important thing is to find someone that you can get on with and can trust… as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder,

Update Reply
Puds @ 19/03/2009 11:55  

yer not wrong there Puds, sometimes wonder why there's so many blind folk about?

Update Reply
Emzed @ 19/03/2009 12:33  

see everyone's got a use even bimbo'snice to look at cant wack a lazy coffee in the sun watchin em go by [unfortunately at my age they go by!!] leg's an midriff's low top's click clackin along in the sun on the phone chit chattin wiv there mate's not a care in the world!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 19/03/2009 13:43  

Really TM some times I wonder!! But yer got t keep the back wheel down somehow.

Update Reply
Emzed @ 19/03/2009 13:51  

you mean you don't look?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 19/03/2009 15:19  

i really dont mind fat and bald its the boring miserable and lazy that bugs me, oh and feeling sorry for themselves, complaining about the ex ...... a positive attitude to life goes a long way, thats top of my wish list.

Update Reply
julie j @ 19/03/2009 15:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email