MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

when does that feeling go

when does that feeling go (2) - Forums [Biker Match] when does that feeling go (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

when does that feeling go

old gixer boy, only time will take away those feelings. I think most of the people on this site have been there at sometime or another. This time last year I split for someone I loved deeply, he just turned around and said he didn’t love me any more after 7 years, My world fell apart and I had rebuild a new life. It does not happen over night, I am still not ready for a relationship a year later, but I am enjoying being single, going places, meeting new people, and just finding myself again… All I can say is take one day at time, and look forward… X

Update Reply
Puds @ 13/03/2009 12:43  

......and they say bikers are all leather,brew and brawdiness.Good words from many lovely people,with understanding and caring to boot!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/03/2009 14:00  

Yeah... but thank fork for the leather, brew and bawdiness too!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/03/2009 14:36  

Stop!!! sorry guys and gals but i'm going to have to stop reading these dam forums. after 23 yrs married it ended 3yrs ago and 2yrs ago I had a brief relationship(lasted 4 wks and i would have married her) but that was probably delayed rebound??been on my own now 2yrs with my faithful bike, could not have coped without it, and thought I was doing well till this thread started!!!!! see you all at the sun whatever the weather....craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/03/2009 14:46  

You are doing great Craig,your living your life and being honest with yourself.....thats a helluva lot more than some people i know.True happiness comes from within buddy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/03/2009 14:51  

oops deleted my post by mistake, bikers and their supporters are the best people i know. Craig, its posts like this that helped me sort my life out agen, cos without reading through other peoples experiences, I was beginning to think there was something wrong with me.. and that everthing was my fault. But now i have the 'f**k it attitude, im living my life, and taking wotever comes my way, life is way to short to wallow in the past. And once u start having more positive thoughts about yourself, the more u start enjoy life again. What better way to spend it then with the bikers? I know what i'd rather be doing.

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/03/2009 15:13  

Ditto that Kaz CW:Don't be cross you're feeling abit of turmoil now.Be proud you still have the ability to care.Wether you read the forum or not,it's still there,like all the crap and all the good times still to come

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/03/2009 15:26  

^^^ I was beginning to think there was something wrong with me^^^ Eee, by 'eck, lass - I'm so sorry to av to be the one to tell ee, but...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/03/2009 15:36  

oi !! tis ok.. i already know im different... thats why im meeeeeeeeee

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/03/2009 15:47  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/03/2009 15:51  

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/03/2009 16:04  

take the rough with the smooth after all it makes us the decent people we are, the ones that leave us behind have the problems not us

Update Reply
caz36 @ 13/03/2009 17:02  

You just have to give it time...

Update Reply
Chopperbloke1 @ 13/03/2009 17:42  

just dust yourself off..and get on with it..been there a few times..life is very short

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/03/2009 07:45  

“Take a second out to think about this: in your life you search and search for the right person for you. Every time you break up with someone you get one step closer to that person. You should look at moving on as getting closer to meeting the one.” (Ian Philpot...no clue who the guy is but it makes sense)

Update Reply
Silvi @ 15/03/2009 07:52  

Hello
This has been a great thread to read - and shows what a fantastic caring bunch of people there is on here. I'm looking forward to meeting a few of you in Harrogate next weekend. It has shown me that maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Update Reply
Jansky1960 @ 15/03/2009 08:27  

Even when there's light at the end of the tunnel with my luck I'll be the one paying the leccy bill

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/03/2009 13:47  

well i have just got in from going down the snake pass and do you know what i was grinning all the way down i still feel like crap inside but heh heh i would like to thank all of you for your thoughts its good to know that at least some people care cheers steve

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 15/03/2009 13:49  

(((((((((((((((((( hugs ogb ))))))))))))))

Update Reply
RC @ 15/03/2009 17:55  

lol @ Kwak

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/03/2009 18:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email