MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

London/Thames Valley BM- Meet up at Ace Cafe 29/03/09

London/Thames Valley BM- Meet up at Ace Cafe 29/03/09 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] London/Thames Valley BM- Meet up at Ace Cafe 29/03/09 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

London/Thames Valley BM- Meet up at Ace Cafe 29/03/09

Fab day out! Thanks Pob!

Great to meet Davidoff too - glad you guys spotted us - I'd stopped looking as it had got so late Not to mention being high on 2-stroke fumes. *ahem*

Yep! The Ace had been mostly taken over by scooters - some fab paint jobs there and amazing attention to detail. Great atmosphere, great company... although I'm none too sure about the chap who complained to ME that half "this lot" weren't even AROUND in the 60's... as if to say that I HAD been. I'm off for a defrosting soak in the tub and to apply some miracle youthful preparations to my wrinkly visage

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/03/2009 20:35  

Home again home again jiggiddy jig, Had a cracking day out - thanks for being a willing (?) pillion Lou, good to meet new people too. The hundreds of scooters taking over the ace was good but the ska, northern soul etc etc being played by the dj was even better. Another mini marathon day out for 'ol bess :-) Brekkie at Oakdene, Lunchtime at the Ace, afternoon tea at Boxhill fun fun fun The grub and red wine are going down well at the mo I must say. Soz I had to scoot promtish Lou - was a bit concerned about being caught by the rozzers (oooouch ;-) ) as I only had my tint visor with me and the light was fading. I will look into organising the 6 cafe challenge shortly ;-)

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 29/03/2009 21:16  

No problem at all - the sun was vanishing pretty quick!

Most definitely willing Pob Go see the "smile" thread! lol

Good point - my bad for not mentioning the music. Great stuff! Looking forward to the 6 cafe challenge.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/03/2009 21:20  

Sorry I couldn't get there! Still, I'm up at Silverstone now. Will be out on the GP circuit all day tomorrow seeing how fast the Batmobile will go!

Update Reply
shooter @ 29/03/2009 22:30  

*jealous*

Have lots of fun Batty!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/03/2009 22:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email