MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Updates.. Please?

Updates.. Please? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Updates.. Please? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Updates.. Please?

sandy 27, i know i aint met u but soz 2 hear yr leavin bm, but as u said u may bump in2 some of us at matlock, gud luck 4 the future. Cg my bike n boots polished in anticipation of chavbot n doris

Update Reply
drobess @ 09/03/2009 20:31  

lol @ Dips.. they must be our longest serving couple ! haha Awww its great to hear that so many of you have found partners, and its nice to see that distance isn't a problem either, after all we're just an Island, nowhere is too far eh? :o) Sandy, it was good to meet you and Martin, and its lovely that you're still together. Good Luck in whatever u do, and hope to see you at Matlock sometime. Take care, ride safe, Kaz x

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/03/2009 20:47  

Frickin scary this thread innit (it might actually happen??)

Update Reply
old red @ 09/03/2009 21:44  

nah old red..........................not as scary as life and what may be round the next corner...........miracles might actually happen too but I dont recall too many of em lmao!!! No point worrying about what might actually happen just what really does!! I joined BM when I was learning to ride a bike just to meet local biking friends (males and females) for rideouts and friendship and look what I got!!!! Im now a hog owner/rider and member of a local chapter as well as finding a partner courtesy of BM which I didnt expect and wasnt looking for! Now you can look at this two ways.............either, "she got alot for her 99p per week from BM".........or "that bloody site has alot to answer for.........pmsl"!!! Not sure which yet but Ill let you know in another two years time!!! Thanks for your good wishes all, and c'ya in Matlock very soon.........ride safe, keep the shiny side up always and continued good luck with the site Matt! Bye for now, best wishes Sandy xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/03/2009 15:35  

wow, and where are all your bloody testimonies eh??? lol. All of you - get over to the homepage, hit TESTOMONIES and write a few lines to show the site works! So good to hear everyone is doing well. I do regularly get emails from couples old and new, and it really makes me chuffed to know that site does and is working. Sandy, it will be a real shame if you leave :-(

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/03/2009 17:00  

Thanks Matt and everyone - you're all simply the best! As I say, time constraints/changing circumstances preventing me from staying as I cant do justice to it and I dont do things by halves lol! However, not going far, am bound to meet a few of you during the year at biking events/venues etc and you never know, I may be back one day when things change again to allow me more time! Safe biking all, tc and play nicely(as always.......yeah right lol!!!) Much love Sandy xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/03/2009 15:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email