MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Updates.. Please?

Updates.. Please? - Forums [Biker Match] Updates.. Please? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Updates.. Please?

What's happened to all those who met someone special via B M? I just wondered, it would be nice to have an update as they don't keep in touch. I know they are gettin on with their lives, would just be nice if they popped in now and again, same applies to those who just don't visit much anymore. I miss 'em! Where are you guys?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/03/2009 12:55  

Kwak, methinks they are all too loved up to sit at a computer anymore.... Hopefully they will get on now and again and see what fun theyr'e missing

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/03/2009 13:00  

Hello ......

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 08/03/2009 13:35  

Hi all, just letting people know that BM does work as my uncle met someone a few month ago off here and they are now living together and seem to be happy...It all happened quickly after only 4 or 5 meets with each other.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2009 20:29  

I guess a few of you out there in BM-land are aware that Cassie & I are (very much) an item and still get onto BM every now and then (nyah to you Karey lol). We got talking through BM, met for the first time when Cassie came down for a BM meet at Matlock in October 2007 and things couldn't be any better. Cassie now lives in Darlington and we are totally happy together. I agree with Karey insofar that its a shame when people do get 'loved up' and then move away from BM. We still enjoy the social aspect of it all, after all, if it wasn't for this site we wouldn't have met at all.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 08/03/2009 20:56  

awwww Mark and Cassie are a prime example, and still very much onsite, aswell as being part our very own Rally team, the Friendly Bikers. I reckon the others do look in now and agen, but are probably too wrapped up wiv their new social lives, etc, that BM is just a sideline... shame tho, tis always good to keep up wiv whats happening.

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/03/2009 21:02  

Im still about woooohoooooooo lol

Update Reply
RC @ 08/03/2009 22:32  

Pony and i are still solid with each other. Selling house soon and moving in with her. Both of us can't wait..

Update Reply
SP @ 09/03/2009 11:28  

Wooo hooooo RC ! hope to see u and Martin at MB Oooooh nice one SP/Pony... is it too early to get a hat? lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/03/2009 11:30  

Yes

Update Reply
SP @ 09/03/2009 11:32  

But i'm working on it..

Update Reply
SP @ 09/03/2009 11:34  

good lad

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/03/2009 11:38  

Me and Emma (Izzy) are very happy thanks, couldn't have wished for a nicer woman.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 09/03/2009 14:39  

flippy neck a schmalzty thread!!!it's all we need, pass the sick bucket[to use a ghosty saying now look at im!!!!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 09/03/2009 15:10  

can't help it TM, I'm sailing through the stars looking at the worlds beyond. Kin ell..........Giz that sick bucket quick!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 09/03/2009 15:12  

on it's way!![bit smelly though!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 09/03/2009 15:14  

Arr Bless me and Cataraptar are doing quite nicely thanks you. we have been seeing each other since early october and we still pop on here and attend events cos we would miss you all if we didn't. Lin x

Update Reply
moonstone @ 09/03/2009 15:38  

I met Neil1340hd at the greyhound in belper last yr, We are still 2geva, even tho he lives in Derby n I live in coventry. And i also still on site and regulary visit the chatroom and try n make as many Bm meets as I can. If i didnt i would be missing meetin the peeps I already have met and peeps ive yet 2 meet.

Update Reply
drobess @ 09/03/2009 18:34  

ChaVbot and Doris are doing really well to and I am sure it won't be long before they announce their marriage, I know Doris said at her age she didn't want to be just engaged for ever, so watch this space, polish up them helmets, boots and bikes.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/03/2009 18:50  

well Martin (aka Bluehornet) and I are still together - just over 2 years thanks to BM and enjoying lots of laughs and biking events together too! Despite having separate and very different committments/homes/families/work situations 30 miles apart we get together as much as possible so have the best of both worlds and are happy as is. Besides, the distance gives us a reason for some nice regular bike rides and a change of scenery which is an extra bonus lol! I havent managed to get on BM much lately not due to being too loved up and forgetting you all but due to lack of time re. changing circumstances, work/study committments/house move/unexpected expensive rennovations etc. In fact, my BM membership is up for renewal soon and I have decided that due to lack of time I will not be renewing it. Sadly, it's also time for me to move on now and see where the journey takes me. However, I'll never forget BM and the friends I've met on here - you've all been great! This is merely "au revoir" and not goodbye as I now live even nearer to Matlock Bath so I will be riding out there quite alot in the summer months again. Ill be looking out for you all and will be sure to say "hi" - take care all, ride safe and continue to have fun and play nicely lmao!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2009 19:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email