MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Ive got it home!!!

Ive got it home!!!  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Ive got it home!!!  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Ive got it home!!!

Yay Kaz, that's brilliant news!! Dead chuffed for you. Hope you get out pootling soon!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 08/03/2009 19:41  

Cheers Rachel ! im soooo pleased to have her home, just need some nice weather now! ...ok..so im a fairweather biker...for now anyways lol Stella.. i probs could get out round the estate, just haveta put up wiv the kids laffin at me ..lol Im gonna struggle gettin it in/out of my gate, but its nowt compared to they mountainside u live on! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/03/2009 19:49  

Nice one Kaz glad you got it sorted in the end..hope you have many happy hours of fun Oh and we want write ups like stella's hehehe Paul

Update Reply
meza95 @ 08/03/2009 19:55  

gud on u kaz, u make sure u win the bike/gate war tho, i have a war wiv my gate everytime i get my virago out, n last wk the gate won, I got stuck in the gateway takin it in and couldnt get either in or out n woz sat on me bike at the time

Update Reply
drobess @ 08/03/2009 19:58  

Cheers Paul, I'm sure I will have lots of good outings, i was grinning like a Cheshire Cat last time i was out, :o) I dont think i cud match Stellas posts tho, she should write a book! lol pmsl @ Tracey..awww.. how embarrassing eh? thro my gate is like a 90deg angle, gotta get the line just right or im gonna get it wedged lol .. ahh tis all good fun!

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/03/2009 20:25  

Looks like i'm gonna have to come over Barnsley way at some point then Nice one Kaz, you've a month to practise now before Leeds

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 08/03/2009 20:30  

heheh..too right Steph! Errrr... ONE month?? * gulp* .. thats not long, blimey i dint realise ELL was creeping up so quick! ...oooerrr...lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/03/2009 20:56  

Congrats Kaz, As I'm just over the other side of the pennines, I'm happy to offer a helping hand if you need an outrider! Heck, I could pick up the intrepid Stella on the way Good to see more and more ladies on the road. Ride safe. Ian

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 08/03/2009 22:08  

Hey Ian..thats sounds good. Would be nice to ride out wiv Stella again, we got cut short last time.. something to do with lack of fuel..... * Ahem* heheh Thanks again Keep it shiny side up! Kaz

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/03/2009 22:36  

I know a story about fuel, a CG125 and "Why won't it start", but I'm sworn to secrecy! *hint* Fuel taps also have an "ON" position

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 08/03/2009 22:47  

lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/03/2009 22:54  

You promised!!!!!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 08/03/2009 23:10  

Thats what that taps for now I see

Update Reply
micksaway @ 08/03/2009 23:23  

I didn't hear this story Mr P!! Lol ... I can't make fun though, after I serviced that very same CG I took it for a ride around the estate to check everything was ok only to find after a few minutes that it was struggling to tickover and was close to dying. Short panic wondering what I'd done and then thought ... ah, fuel tap!! Well done Rach! Glad you found the missing pinlock that YOU put in the bag!! Sorry Kaz, don't want to hijack your thread ... well done again girl.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 08/03/2009 23:38  

hmmm...good job u added that last sentence ... was just gonna award u a pistol and mask Ohhhh my poor baby spent the day and night outside in the wind/snow/rain.. i am such a bad mother .. roll on the 'Summer'

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/03/2009 08:17  

Have you got a cover Kaz or is this just until you've made room in the shed? It's not nice going out and seeing your pride and joy *ahem* all wet and cold!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 09/03/2009 09:19  

Hi Rachel, I haven't got a cover at the minute, tho a mate at work just said he might have some tarpaulin i cud have. Its definatley not nice seeing it all wet n cold ..lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/03/2009 09:39  

Theres no answer to that!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 09/03/2009 10:04  

Thankfully! lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/03/2009 10:42  

Bike cover from Lidl

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 09/03/2009 17:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email