MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Day 6 - even more success - although nearly killed meself!

Day 6 - even more success - although nearly killed meself! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Day 6 - even more success - although nearly killed meself! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Day 6 - even more success - although nearly killed meself!

I know you've probably heard this loadsa times HG but the more you relax the easier the ride will be (no smutty comments lads lol) well done for going on rides out on your own and good luck with the rest of it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/03/2009 12:33  

Brilliant Stella, go at your pace and bugger everyone else. I used to pootle round the country lanes (and I still do) 125's are hard bikes to control with any grace at the best of times being so light and on more often than not horrible tyres with sod all grip! Ya doing very well chuck!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 08/03/2009 15:36  

Jim - don't scare me!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 08/03/2009 15:38  

Well done I bet you feel so pleased with yourself now ...just that extra push from yourself is all it takes...I am pushing myself to get my test book tomorrow.What a lovely part the country you live roads and views made specially for bikers !!!! Lin

Update Reply
moonstone @ 08/03/2009 17:59  

Woohoo Stella!! Dead chuffed to read this and well done on your attitude. You know I've dropped mine a good few times now and I think it helps to *embrace* this fact and not let it get the better of you. Now if only I could put that into practice myself for u-turns! You are doing great!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 08/03/2009 19:13  

Well done again stella, picking yourself and bike up after an embaressing drop and getting on with it was brill. So many would ahve just put bike back in house and then it would ahve become a psycological problem.

Update Reply
tamaz @ 08/03/2009 19:28  

Stella, So pleased you've got out again! Don't worry about the occasional slow speed tumble, it's all part of the learning process. I'm not ashamed to recall the day I fell over with my 125 stationary, as it was "so heavy"!!!! And that drive of yours is excuse enough for any minor topple. Very well done. Keep it up... Ian p.s. I feel I can say this, as my folks are Geordies, but PLEASE can we have "Day Eight" as a topic, so we can all do our best Big Brother Marcus Bently impressions????

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 08/03/2009 22:33  

.. PLEASE can we have "Day Eight" as a topic, so we can all do our best Big Brother Marcus Bently impressions???? oh please NO!!!! he knackers the Geordie accent

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/03/2009 10:35  

Stella don't worry. I fell off mine once and i wasn't evn moving. Forgot to put the side stand down.

Update Reply
SP @ 09/03/2009 11:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email