MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Auction

Auction (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Auction (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Auction

why arnt u in bed. i thought u were knackered? BED NOW!

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 14/03/2009 11:37  

getcha next time prof !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2009 14:02  

ok..this doesnt seem to have generated as much interest as i would of liked but gotta continue with it i guess... ok auction for the ladies is gonna be:-) COMPANY FOR A NIGHT OUT, AND THEN A NIGHT IN, AND TO CLEAN YA BIKE OR CAR THE NEXT DAY AFTER COOKING BREAKFAST. guys auction CANCELLED AS NO SUGGESTIONS MADE BUT ILL DONATE 20 QUID ANYWAY. if anyone who is not attending the meet wants to offer any bids that can be used on the day then send me a PM with ya maximum bid and ill get someone to bid for you on the day.. CYA ALL ON SUNDAY AND THE WEATHER SO FAR LOOKS GOOD SO GET YA BIKES OUT.. Paul

Update Reply
meza95 @ 14/03/2009 23:19  

bump..dont forget ya pennies girls lol

Update Reply
meza95 @ 15/03/2009 09:07  

My better half told me off for my previous post so I've deleted it. Apologies Kwak, you know I love you really lol!! I should remember not to post immediately after finding out that I've been knocked back for promotion lol!! No probs Geoff, I didn't take offence...tho have to say I'd prefer flesh n blood to rubber

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/03/2009 13:52  

Guess who won???

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 15/03/2009 19:58  

Nice going DC!! *wonders if meza can castrate a horse*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/03/2009 20:54  

Thats nothing TC, DC was going to try and get both the guys..... At the same time!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 15/03/2009 21:03  

Thanks Mezza and Madbrad for auctioning your services really really appreciate it and thanks also to DC and CC for bidding. Look forward to reading the thread all about your winning experiences.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 15/03/2009 21:26  

... but why would DC need TWO men??? *scratches head*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/03/2009 21:31  

you dont really wanna know the answer to that TC lol well it was a great little thing that raised 70 quid for charity so not a bad thing in the end...so get ya practise in CG..up to you now xx

Update Reply
meza95 @ 16/03/2009 19:32  

Kudos to you for putting yourself up for this, meza - good job!! ...and to madbrad too! Well done to ALL involved.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 16/03/2009 19:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email