MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Auction

Auction - Forums [Biker Match] Auction - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Auction

As you well know i decided to put a meet on the forum for quatford on the 15th March which seems to have so far been a great success in the amount of people that are coming.. Some of you will also know that i sometimes do silly thingsto raise money for charity(normally the local air ambulance) as you know CG has decided to do the Run For Life so on the same day as the meet i am going to be running a small auctionto raise money for her if she completes the course , if she doesnt then all moneywill go to the local air ambulance again.(No pressure CG hehe) OK ..first of all i need idea's..i am going to be running two auctions..one for the ladys and one for the guys!! the winner gets ME for a day to do a certain job for them..and YES I AM GOIN TO DECIDE WHAT IT IS lol. BUT I NEED IDEA'S FROM EVERYONE as to what those jobs may be so get ya heads working and post idea's here and i will choose next weekend what i'm going to be doing :-) hope u all attend the meet and raise some money for a worthwhile cause

Update Reply
meza95 @ 06/03/2009 20:34  

errr...how about doing some house cleaning...in a pinny & stillettos of course

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/03/2009 20:44  

its an option stella...just no high heels need to get back to work next day lol

Update Reply
meza95 @ 06/03/2009 20:50  

You could use him to get your bike of the drive H!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 06/03/2009 20:52  

think u might get a slap for that blues LOL

Update Reply
meza95 @ 06/03/2009 20:54  

ooooooOOOOOooo now there's a thought!!!!..Mind you BB - am getting a bit better at it - will let ya all know tomorrow after my next pootle out - but - yeah....Mezza you could be my bike biatch

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/03/2009 20:58  

Mezza that is so kind of you THANK YOU SO MUCH. I was really choked up when I read your opening post on this thread. I certainly will finish the course. How about Being company for the female for a night out, there are times when it would be nice to have company to go somewhere like the cinema. (I once got my ticket went and sat down to watch a film then walked out before it started, felt strange being there on my own) Cleaning Windows Gardening Painting/decorating Cleaning bike all those are jobs I know have to pay people to do for me so I would certain pay in an auction to get those jobs done. (To have my lawns and shrubs cut back is going to cost me £120)

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 06/03/2009 21:13  

but i cant be a bike biatch for everyone stella LOL

Update Reply
meza95 @ 06/03/2009 21:14  

you pay someone to clean ya bike CG?? LOL

Update Reply
meza95 @ 06/03/2009 21:17  

No Mezza not to clean my bike I can manage that but I have reduced use of my arm as I have lost my bicep tendon and a few other working bits in it so there are loads of household and other jobs I can no longer do. Still need more surgery to try to give me more use in it but not sure when or if it will work it may just release some of the scar tissue until I have a replacement shoulder. For 78 I don't do to badly so not complaining, I can still knit and lift a glass of stout

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 06/03/2009 21:25  

ok so far..after an hour we have:- for the ladies:- 1.Company for a night out 2.House cleanin in a pinny 3.Cleanin Windows 4.Gardening 5.Bike Cleaning and for the guys:- 1. Bike cleaning

Update Reply
meza95 @ 06/03/2009 21:36  

What skills do you have Mezza that might give us some ideas to suggest what you could do. What you like at cooking

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 06/03/2009 21:44  

your just gonna have to take the chance CG and hope LOL..thats the fun in it heehee

Update Reply
meza95 @ 06/03/2009 21:47  

what about a night in????

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 06/03/2009 21:58  

i hope thats one for the ladies DC LOL

Update Reply
meza95 @ 06/03/2009 22:11  

I hope thier paying NOT to have sex as well pmsl! Sorry mate, couldn't resist that one......... £5 owed.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 06/03/2009 22:21  

I was thinking personally

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 06/03/2009 22:21  

DC

Update Reply
meza95 @ 06/03/2009 22:23  

Steph and Meza sittin in a tree........

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 06/03/2009 22:26  

lol @ ghosty....yr only jealous